Mod request for K12 Armor from Starship troopers invasion

KSIFALL3NH3RO

Could some one make the k12 armor from starship troopers invasion I think the armor looks sick and would even be willing to pay some one to make it, I'd make it but I suck at making armor mods, The armor can be regular armor or power armor, preferably power armor because it looks like power armor, I will post the pictures of what it looks like. Let me know what you think if I have to pay let me know that as well.

• 10 months later...

I've watched both Starship Troopers Invasion and Starship Troopers Traitor of Mars and honestly I think the same thing. This would be a cool armor mod for the game, and not just the K12 version but say the regular version or the Black one that Johnny Rico uses in Traitor of Mars. What would also be great is the assault rifle used in both movies get added. Also maybe include the jetpack for booster assisted jumps and what not. This is a great idea H3RO, glad someone else mentioned this

watch-the-first-10-minutes-of-starship-tc9669982f202199d0aa74b0a904fdafc.jpg ​​starship-troopers-traitor-of-mars-2017-tstarship-troopers-traitor-mars.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...