Hi folks ..

stephanie

(*wipes the drool from his chin*)

No offense taken!!!

(*resumes drooling*)

jojo .. for all you know now, I'm short, fat, ugly, and don't have teeth ...

(or are you just hungry?)

:smile:

Well....short isn't necessarily(sp?) a bad thing is it? Fat......Appeals to some, Not me personally, but to some. And ugly(like beauty) is in the eye of the beholder right? Toothless......I yield to superior intelligence.

Seriously though, I was just kinda running with the comment I made earlier about "The Hordes of Drooling Males". Hope I haven't offended you. (Have I?)

Of course not. For the 'record' tho .. I'm 5'4", 106#. (and I have all my teeth) Lol.

Whoa... 106 pounds?! I'm honestly suprised you haven't snapped likeca twig yet... unless your anorexic or something... I don't mean to offend... :unsure:

No offense taken?

Of course not. For the 'record' tho .. I'm 5'4", 106#. (and I have all my teeth) Lol.

Whoa... 106 pounds?! I'm honestly suprised you haven't snapped likeca twig yet... unless your anorexic or something... I don't mean to offend... :unsure:

No offense taken?

You must think that any comment you make will be taken offensively .. Have you had these 'issues' a while, or is this a new thing? You must be around overweight females a lot to think that I might be anorexic. *giggles*

I jog about 2 miles every morning. It helps keep my weight where I want it to be.

It varies a little - between 105 to 110 depending on what time of month it is .. Just after eating I usually weigh 107 or 108. First thing in the morning I'm a little heavier than later in the day .. No one is perfect.

:)

No offense taken?

You must think that any comment you make will be taken offensively .. Have you had these 'issues' a while, or is this a new thing? You must be around overweight females a lot to think that I might be anorexic. *giggles*

I jog about 2 miles every morning. It helps keep my weight where I want it to be.

It varies a little - between 105 to 110 depending on what time of month it is .. Just after eating I usually weigh 107 or 108. First thing in the morning I'm a little heavier than later in the day .. No one is perfect.

:)

Erm... that's not what I meant...

I had a friend in Middle school who was 75 pounds...

Now he weighs 130.

No, I guess that 106 pounds seems really light to me (considering I can bench-press 115... ;) not to brag or anything...:whistling: )

Although, ever since the Swim Season ended I've gained like, 10 pounds...

I dated a guy for a while who used me for weight lifting .. He's not the worlds strongest redneck, but close. :smile:

He he... somehow I wouldn't feel safe letting someone lift me... I would be afraid I would get dropped... :unsure:

Archived