Removing the building limit for settlements

Deseoso

Okay so I know that there is a mod out there that does this. The only one that I can find though is one that requires me to download cheat engine in order to remove limits from my settlements. There used to be one that could do this without the need for cheat engine but I cannot find it.

Can anyone help? Is there another way to remove the building limit from settlements?

The problem with DDProductions - and I loved his work!! Is it's no longer supported as the Author is BANNED.

This has been confirmed.

So sadly - it's not a good idea to recommend MODS that cannot be - are not supported anymore.

This was sad to me ... as I loved his products.

.. Jj ....

Actually, scratch my original response. This one is even better: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14823/?

So sadly - it's not a good idea to recommend MODS that cannot be - are not supported anymore.

Do you need Darren to hold your hand while having his mods installed too? Have you ever considered the possibility that sometimes a mod no longer needs to be supported?

For the simple fact that it's finished, works as advertised and doesn't conflict with anything it shouldn't conflict with?

I dare say there's a vast amount of mods available on the Nexus that fall into that category. Especially those made for some of the older games. Yet they're still being downloaded and used to this day.

Actually, scratch my original response. This one is even better: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14823/?

Do you need Darren to hold your hand while having his mods installed too? Have you ever considered the possibility that sometimes a mod no longer needs to be supported?

For the simple fact that it's finished, works as advertised and doesn't conflict with anything it shouldn't conflict with?

I dare say there's a vast amount of mods available on the Nexus that fall into that category. Especially those made for some of the older games. Yet they're still being downloaded and used to this day.

THATS RIGHT

and this mod is perfection believe me

Edited by tawatabak

Yes - I have, and I also read on going problems with users - with the same or similar " bugs ". Which, when a mod, that is complex in script and such ..... DD is - was an excellent mod creator, but even he admitted there are times he knows there are - will be bugs and he was very good at addressing them.

This is one of those mods that is script needed ... and thus, and if you goto the Bug and the Reg. Postings, you will see BUG REPORTS and PROBLEMS as early as YESTERDAY - 4/26/2017 and so on.

So the Mod is not " Done " and/or " The bugs worked out. ".

These are things that I look for:

Bug Reports and the Creator's interaction.

.. If NO interaction, when was the last time the Creator was online?

and so on ....

Since there are indeed still BUGS - and since the Creator has been - is BANNED.

I rest my case.

.. Jj ...

This is one of those mods that is script needed ... and thus, and if you goto the Bug and the Reg. Postings, you will see BUG REPORTS and PROBLEMS as early as YESTERDAY - 4/26/2017 and so on.

Lol. that's a grand total of 5 bug reports versus 74k downloads and 6,716 endorsements. And did you even read those bug reports? Exactly 0 of them seem to be problems caused by the mod itself.

Not really surprising either. In my experience, whenever a mod user reports a bug, there's a big chance it isn't caused by your mod, but more due to a conflict with another mod, faulty load order, etc.

Heck, there's an entire thread in the mod author forum section dedicated to users reporting "bugs", which then of course turn out to not be bugs at all and similar.

I mean, it's fine if you judge a mod by quantity of bug reports instead of their quality, but don't tell others not to use a mod just because that's how you judge them.