MCM Won't Load Mods

s3456f

Hey,

So I've been modding skyrim using the Nexus Mod Manager for well over a year with no issues. I recently bought a new PC however, and now some mods aren't appearing in-game, nor will they register with the MCM.

I've checked the load order, putting SkyUI above all other mods, uninstalled and reinstalled both Skyrim, Nexus Mod Manager, as well as SKSE (manually from their website as some people suggest). Also I should mention I have an SSD and a HD on this new PC, whereas I only had one drive on my old PC (which worked fine) - I keep pretty much all my files on the HD, and specifically install both the mod manager and Skyrim on the same drive.

The mods with issue are 'Enhanced Blood Textures' and 'Skyrim Flora Overhaul' - though these are the only mods I've tried, I'm sure other mods I'd like to try won't work either, (I don't know why these mods wouldn't work while others would?). SkyUI, however, works perfectly fine seemingly.

I had a similar issue with Skyrim Special Edition, which I got round by manually installing both of these mods. To be honest though I'd rather just use the mod manager, and I can't see why it shouldn't work.

Anyway let me know if you have any suggestions, or if I'm being an idiot.

Cheers.