Naruto Mod: jutsu+martial arts+ninja school

austyn12090

The idea is to add a new ninja skill that lets the player use Naruto style jutsus. If you haven't seen the Naruto series then you probably have no clue what i'm talking about and should turn away now or go watch the series online illeagally (i'm not actually advising that because it would be illegal for me to do so). It would add martial art animation for all unarmed combat, and a perk would allow unarmed power attacks to have minor stagger (think more "fus" and less "fus roh dah"). jutsus themselves would be powers that can only be used when unarmed and have infinite uses but they drain both magicka and stamina. There would also be a ninja school which will be used to buy new jutsus and may even have a quest line of it's own.

Jutsu list:

Shadow Cloan. (creates a copy of your character... it has no magicka, and only half health.)

Shadow Possesion. (targets only humanoid creatures, they do whatever you do... if you walk backwards then they walk backwards, if you wsing your weapon then they swing their weapon... if possible then they will have to be near shadow for it to work, and nearby shadows will stretch to them... not sure if it can be done that way though)

Shadow Strangle. (a follow up to shadow posession that kills the target)

... my mind is blank right now... can't think of any more besides these... what jutsus would you like to see? and would hand signs even be possible to add...

Edited by austyn12090

i can't edit the original post on mobile... so i will add changes here...

perks will also be made to allow abilities such as the byakugan which will give you a permanent detect life and replaces your compass with a radar that detects enemies near you, and will allow for more jutsus specific to that perk, in this case 64 palm rotation which will block all non-magic attacks from all sides...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The idea is to add a new ninja skill that lets the player use Naruto style jutsus. If you haven't seen the Naruto series then you probably have no clue what i'm talking about and should turn away now or go watch the series online illeagally (i'm not actually advising that because it would be illegal for me to do so). It would add martial art animation for all unarmed combat, and a perk would allow unarmed power attacks to have minor stagger (think more "fus" and less "fus roh dah"). jutsus themselves would be powers that can only be used when unarmed and have infinite uses but they drain both magicka and stamina. There would also be a ninja school which will be used to buy new jutsus and may even have a quest line of it's own.

Jutsu list:

Shadow Cloan. (creates a copy of your character... it has no magicka, and only half health.)

Shadow Possesion. (targets only humanoid creatures, they do whatever you do... if you walk backwards then they walk backwards, if you wsing your weapon then they swing their weapon... if possible then they will have to be near shadow for it to work, and nearby shadows will stretch to them... not sure if it can be done that way though)

... my mind is blank right now... can't think of any more besides these... what jutsus would you like to see? and would hand signs even be possible to add...

The byakugan idea is a good one, personally i would like to see mambekyo sharingan with susano ( which basikly when you attack with a sword greatly inhances your striking range and the same thing as bakugan negates all phisicall attacks, and amaterasu damaging fire that never extingwhishes .) and rinnegan should have abilities like able to bring someone back to life once a day or able to negate all attacks like almighty push. if there was a mod to where you could choose from those regular eyes..... sharingan eyes and abilites ( which should have a questline where you kill the best friend that helps you escape from helgen to get mambekyo) byakugan and its abilites or rinnegan and its abilites when you make your player i would never stop playing. Skyrim + naruto would be the revelation. it would be in the bible.

• 1 month later...

Great idea I would definately Download this mod. Just a few ideas.. to go along with the ninja school maybe the Leaf village could suround it or any of the hidden villages.

a few Jutsu ideas. I reckon it would be cool if there was a mind possesion Jutsu that you could use to take over a bandits body and be able to go into places that would normally get you killed by other bandits but they cant tell the difference. also maybe a few summoning Jutsu's like Kakashi's dog sumon where pakun and the other dogs attack near by enimys. some kind of Substitution Jutsu so when you get attacked you turn into a tree stump and teleport behind the attacker with 2x damage for the first hit or you could be dirty and preform 1000 years of death sending the poor bugger flying off just like the enhanced Fus Roh Dah mod. A naruto playable race would fit in with this mod too. also if possible in the character creation screen there could be an option to shrink your character down to teenage or even child size, it would be awesome if there were a few transformation Jutsu's (eg. turn into all the stages of the nine tale fox depending on your current perks) or even have a quest where you can obtain the Curse mark and be able to transform once a day. A few added ranged weapons would be good something like Kunai Knifes and that deamon wind shuriken that sasuke uses in earlier Episodes. what if there was a way you could run across walls, trees etc.

Anyway i have plenty more ideas but not off the top of my head at the moment i hope this has given people a few ideas

• 4 weeks later...
Great idea I would definately Download this mod. Just a few ideas.. to go along with the ninja school maybe the Leaf village could suround it or any of the hidden villages.

a few Jutsu ideas. I reckon it would be cool if there was a mind possesion Jutsu that you could use to take over a bandits body and be able to go into places that would normally get you killed by other bandits but they cant tell the difference. also maybe a few summoning Jutsu's like Kakashi's dog sumon where pakun and the other dogs attack near by enimys. some kind of Substitution Jutsu so when you get attacked you turn into a tree stump and teleport behind the attacker with 2x damage for the first hit or you could be dirty and preform 1000 years of death sending the poor bugger flying off just like the enhanced Fus Roh Dah mod. A naruto playable race would fit in with this mod too. also if possible in the character creation screen there could be an option to shrink your character down to teenage or even child size, it would be awesome if there were a few transformation Jutsu's (eg. turn into all the stages of the nine tale fox depending on your current perks) or even have a quest where you can obtain the Curse mark and be able to transform once a day. A few added ranged weapons would be good something like Kunai Knifes and that deamon wind shuriken that sasuke uses in earlier Episodes. what if there was a way you could run across walls, trees etc.

So many awesome ideas here... I want them all :thumbsup:

Another one i'd like to see is Tsunade's Mitotic Regeneration, that heals you insanely fast for a few minutes in exchange for permanantly decreasing your maximum health.

Something I always liked about naruto was the high level Jutsus that had a long lasting side effect.

Edited by austyn12090

• 4 years later...

Jutsu list:

Well, for starters, if you do happen to make this mod, add in a 6 different skill trees, one for each element and one for taijutsus. Second, make it compatible with Naruto Anime Overhaul, a mod that adds in Naruto Jutsu, Weapons (Such as Kusanagi), and the Akatsuki outfits w/ rings. Second, make it compatible with the Uchiha Clan mod, a mod that adds in a race, a quest, and MANY new spells. Thirdly, make animations for EVERY LITTLE DETAIL, such as awakening the sharingan 1 tomo, make sure the eye slowly turns red as a black tomo slowly appears. THEN you should add in every clan as a race, every main character from Naruto/Naruto: SHIPPUDEN, an entirely different area "Five Great Nations" with it's own map, quests, and such. THAT can help you with. If you would like more ideas from me, just ask. I'm happy to help. I can provide voice acting, writing out quests, writing out scenes, and I have many contacts. Just ask away. ^.^