Using iNeed - Can't Refill/Drink From River

literalmind

OK. I've been over and over iNeed's Nexus page and Isoku's webpage for it, and I can't seem to find an answer. It seems other people have had this problem but weren't following the instructions given. I'm having trouble refilling/drinking from rivers, waterfalls, or other bodies of water.

I finally got it to work by standing in the water at the bottom of a waterfall, opening my inventory, and hitting "use" on an empty waterskin. That is the only way I've gotten refilling to work besides at a well or from an innkeeper or friend. Holding the "Drink/Refill" hotkey while standing in the water does not work, and yes, I am holding the button, not just pressing it. It'll just come up with a message that says "there are no more relevant items for consumption" if I don't have anything drinkable left, or it'll keep drinking stuff from my inventory.

I realize that Isoku is no longer updating iNeed for regular old Skyrim, but is dropping it in favor of iNeed for the new Special Edition thingy, so I know that this bug (if it's a bug) won't be fixed. I just wanted to know if anyone else had run into this problem, had tried everything I tried, and if they ever got it to work?

• 5 months later...