Titanfall Carbine

cr1m50nph0en1x

Can someone please do the Titanfall Carbine (assault rifle)? It is an awesome rifle with an awesome sound set. I would totally appreciate a fully done version with sounds and mods. I think the first game showed it with a red bolt (the mod for Left 4 Dead 2 starring this weapon does) - that would be a cool option too.

Thanks to any good modder that will take this on!

f0828655f5c059b59391493c7550325f.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Im a semi-proffesional modeler and would love to work on this. The problem is that i don't know how to script and am stopped by that.

No scripts needed to just get the gun in the game. Things get a little more complicated with animations, but as far as I know you still don't have to write scripts, just add the animation names to certain reference files and set up keywords in the Creation Kit for your new gun to reference them.

You can also rig it up to existing animations that are just pretty close, either ones already in the vanilla game or ones from another mod, with the author's permission of course. Wardaddy has some kriss vector stuff that would probably fit pretty close.

• 1 year later...