Overboss Power Armor - Constructable No Chain Mesh Question

NecromancerOfTamriel

So, I have a question concerning the Overboss Power Armor - Constructable No Chain Mesh mod. It says it requires "ArmorKeywords.esm", but looking at ArmorKeywords shows it's simply a French translation of AWKCR. Is it really necessary for this mod if you have an up-to-date AWKCR mod - and on a side note, what exactly does ArmorKeywords.esm do if you follow the installation instructions?

Anyone? I could really use some input on the requirements of this mod - if AWKCR is what it needs, or if I actually need the French version "ArmorKeywords.esm" going by the link on the Requirements. I also noticed the link ThirdStorm gave to someone in the comment section of the mod page (http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14258?) that mentions a 2LM craftable version when someone saying wish the chain-less Overboss PA could be crafted through AWKCR... anyone with experience with the 2LM version of this mod, as well as this mod in general able to offer any sort of advice? I'd really appreciate it - especially since my knowledge/experience with Fallout 4 mods is, well, limited compared to Skyrim mods. And this is something I'd love to use, seeing as it gives people the option to remove the obnoxious chain-link fencing pieces off the armor itself to properly show off the paintjobs it also provides.