• Please log in to reply
483 replies to this topic

martinascorned

martinascorned

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
I've been testing it for some time - works good with Crash Fixes! No CTDs, freezes, any bugs etc.. I also use Deadly Dragons, no conflicts with it whatsoever (except for leveled lists - bashed patch is must-have)
Thanks for wonderful mod! <3

dennis20014

dennis20014

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 448 posts
This is freaking awesome! I want to fight dragons again.

lefttounge

lefttounge

High Elf Samurai

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,199 posts
Do you actually need the USLEEP in order for this to work?
I mean, will I have the no dragon soul capture issue and there's no way around that without USLEEP?

opusGlass

opusGlass

The Diversifier

• Premium Member
  • 2,711 posts
In response to post #49769117.

Spoiler

USLEEP isn't a requirement. But USLEEP fixes bugs. Without it, you will probably get bugs. One extremely common bug is no dragon souls.

Edited by opusGlass, 02 May 2017 - 11:55 PM.

toonamove

toonamove

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
Hello there, 1st let me says congrats for your mods, I have enjoyed DDC2.

Anyway I have DDC2 installed, I have disables it thru MCM and then saved it, removed form game and then installed the DDC3, is right?

After installation I can't see the mod on the MCM menu as DDC2, I do something wrong or is normal?

Last question, I rebuilt the Bashed Patch and it have merged the splendor's patch into it, is it fine?

Thanks on advance for your reply and keep it up making mods.

opusGlass

opusGlass

The Diversifier

• Premium Member
  • 2,711 posts
In response to post #49770352.

Spoiler

You probably do not want to remove DDC2 after disabling it in MCM, since uninstalling mods is not healthy for your game. Disabling it will just prevent it from editing your leveled lists so you can enjoy full DDC3 without the script load.

DDC3 does not have an MCM menu.

I think it's fine if Splendor gets merged into your Bashed Patch. I haven't tried it but I think it will work.

opusGlass

opusGlass

The Diversifier

• Premium Member
  • 2,711 posts
In response to post #49734252.

Spoiler

No conflict with Deadly Dragons other than leveled list (which is fixed by a bashed patch). The only thing is that there are a couple of abilities that DD gives to fire and frost dragons that my dragons won't have, but many DD abilities will apply automatically.

I'm currently working on a patch to add appropriate DD abilities to my dragons, but it's not straightforward since many of my dragons are not fire or frost. In any case there will be nothing wrong with adding the patch mid-playthrough, so no need to wait for it.

opusGlass

opusGlass

The Diversifier

• Premium Member
  • 2,711 posts
In response to post #49748152.

Spoiler

No conflict with Deadly Dragons other than leveled list (which is fixed by a bashed patch). The only thing is that there are a couple of abilities that DD gives to fire and frost dragons that my dragons won't have, but many DD abilities will apply automatically.

I'm currently working on a patch to add appropriate DD abilities to my dragons, but it's not straightforward since many of my dragons are not fire or frost. In any case there will be nothing wrong with adding the patch mid-playthrough, so no need to wait for it.

Theseus12

Theseus12

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts
Downloading now. Is it safe to swap this in place of your Version 2 mod mid playthrough, or do I need to start over?

opusGlass

opusGlass

The Diversifier

• Premium Member
  • 2,711 posts
In response to post #49759327.

Spoiler

Thanks for the report! Good to confirm it's working with Crash Fixes (as I expected ;) ).

No conflict with Deadly Dragons other than leveled list which are fixed by a bashed patch as you mentioned. The only thing is that there are a couple of abilities that DD gives to fire and frost dragons that my dragons won't have, but many DD abilities will apply automatically.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.958 seconds