502 Bad Gateway errors

Rabbit1251

For the past couple of evenings I've been getting a passel of "502 Bad Gateway" errors while on the Nexus. Refreshing the page will generally get me past them, but they seem to become more frequent as the evening progresses. I do not get them during the day.

Addendum: I've been getting the occasional "forums.nexusmods.com Driver Error" as well.

Rabbit

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assumed the gateway errors were simply an issue with my university's internet; guess I am not the only one with these errors, so it must be something else then.

Same issue here recently, during attempts to open multiple tabs/windows to the domain. Ocassional issue so not big deal, just highlighting for feedback.

Edit: Updated error description

"502 Bad Gateway nginx" error on DANexus and SkyrimNexus and Nexus forums, didn't visit other sites to check. Refreshing the error page properly loads the site thereafter.

"Driver Error" for Nexus Forums. Refreshing the error page properly loads the site thereafter.

Edited by sendo75

Is this happening on the forums, or on other Nexus sites? And which Nexus sites? Thanks.

Just in the SkyrimNexus forums as far as i can tell.

Especially in my case when i try to browse through the index of uploaded files or the updated files section.

But once which happened about roughly 10mins ago happened when i try to access the website itself.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Logik729