Black Rock Shooter

dj135790

I was going to ask the arrow&knee mod team on 3dm but then i realized i cant even read the pages on 3dm i doubt i could use google translate to request something, so im here :P

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/3070/10086058.jpg

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2682/blackrockshooterbyallen.jpg

if anyone wants to watch the series the site i use is http://www.animeavenue.net/category/black-rock-shooter-tv/ only 2 episodes out atm.

Edited by dj135790

You should know that the English speaking Skyrim community generally frowns upon Anime content. That isn't to say that it doesn't exist, but its rare. You might also encounter some hostility in some cases (Though this forum tends to be quite pleasant ^_^) just so you know.

If I had any skill with doing characters, and if I had too much time on my hands, I'd try. Try searching google with the following:

"[name of character]" + "Skyrim"

Without brackets. If that doesn't work, try putting the show's Japanese name in place of the character. Putting things in quotes and using the plus symbol forces google to search more specifically.

yeah i know but, i dont give a crap what other people think, i am american and i love asian games/tv

jrpgs are amazing, and if some one wants to talk down upon them, idc. they dont have to make it, or dl it if someone does make this for me.

but seriously its clothing, it isnt like adding the game/tv series to skyrim its just adding her jacket , top/bottoms, and shoes.

a picture of the back of her jacket. cosplay version.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6094/vocaloidblackrockshooteg.jpg

a version with the hood up as well as one with the hood down would be epic.

the character's name is Kuroi i believe. (edit) nvm im wrong the characters name is Black Rock Shooter, but its is also Mato Kuroi, kind-of.

" "[name of character]" + "Skyrim" "

yeah i tried that already. all ive been able to find is a deadmaster outfit that is more like a body replacer like the tera elin mods.

Edited by dj135790

Good news, i have spoken with a member from the arrow&knee mod team on 3dm and he says one of their* members is working on one.

Quote lyjsc5692 "yeh , i transform it from Fallout 3 to skyrim

someone in our team has promise to creat a original model about black rock shooter u know it's not a easy thing

uhmn i think a better black rock shooter model will be made in the future`````"

"i transform it from Fallout 3 to skyrim" refering to a version he has ported from FO3 with a few bugs, that he may share soon.

Edited by dj135790

• 2 weeks later...

You should know that the English speaking Skyrim community generally frowns upon Anime content. That isn't to say that it doesn't exist, but its rare. You might also encounter some hostility in some cases (Though this forum tends to be quite pleasant ^_^) just so you know.

If I had any skill with doing characters, and if I had too much time on my hands, I'd try. Try searching google with the following:

"[name of character]" + "Skyrim"

Without brackets. If that doesn't work, try putting the show's Japanese name in place of the character. Putting things in quotes and using the plus symbol forces google to search more specifically.

It's actually a bit more complicated than that.

You see, the Eastern and Western sides of Bethesda modding have never really gotten along. Thanks to people like mousehands, the Eastern side thinks we're all a bunch of racist jackasses. One example of this would be Borialis. It's an old site back during '08. The owner shut it down when he noticed Western IPs were coming to the site. This sort of behavior from the East has fueled a dislike for the East from the west, and it's just fed each other constantly in an unending cycle.

To sum it up, the East hates the West because we act like racist jackasses towards anime, and in turn the West hates the East because the East have pulled some really snobbish actions in response to the West over the course of the whole thing. It's a pretty nasty division and neither side is in the right.

is anyone making insane brs version?

i wanna start making one but afraid if someone already work on it

Some one may be working on one, but it would probably be faster if you just started with your own.

i have gotten no word back from the arrow and knee mod team about it in awhile. so im guessing its on hold, or just taking awhile for them to do.

• 9 months later...