[WIP] Driveable Things - Coming Eventually. =)

BlahBlahDEEBlahBlah

The Small Addition - Standalone Driveables :happy:

Big work-in-progress...lots of bugs still (obviously).

Started out as something else, but I got a bit interested in this and think it may actually work out. =)

Won't be as detailed as the Motorcycle mod (not gonna do "ran outta gas" type stuff) or really lore friendly ("no one rode toy rockets in the Commonealth, you say? NoWay! Liar! ", hehe).

...but that's not really the type of mod I make anyhow (and no one has ever confused me for a perfectionist, hah). <shrug> :wink:

I don't have a time-frame (I work as I can eke out the time) and I've also got my larger project to work on, but eventually. :laugh:

Here's some progress:

Posting here because maybe some will enjoy conversing about it or can call out bugs they've dealt with in these types of mods early before they get a chance to bite me.

I already know that (like the others) it's going to have compatibility issues with Button Lowered Weapons, Lowered Weapons, etc.

Kind of a note:

Any and all animations will come fully last, by the way, in case anyone was curious. More interested in functionality first.

neat!

this could be the start of yet another awesome project;

nice one again b2-D-b2

there's a lot there that fires the lore-imagination.

This, better jetpacks, and automa-throne are fairly awesome in concept and scope.

is there Z control for the flying options as yet?

It'd be nice to have Z control. for the i, j, k 'ing and all.

today, it's the Pawnee/ RQ16 THawk

tomorrow, it's an Enclave "dragonfly" Ornithopter.

a driveable scrap-forklift or something would be a lot of fun,

especially if it was using the Security Bot controls,

it'd make for a great variant FORPG build to power-armor reliant ones hehe.

its primary weapon? a pintle-mounted Junk Jet.

that, and your Aelious/Zephyr concept is pretty neat -

it's a Mr Handy rocket/ "Jimster Neutrino" style rocket.

gotta blast! as it 'slow-mobiles' away.

------

does this mean there's any chance of a collab to make

ZerasCeta's variant of zeppelin 'flyable'? that'd be freakin sweet!

there's a Magnus effect Bucket sVTOL YT vid I think you'd like to see hehe.

that oversized "bucking' giddyup" looks like

a bucking bull gone mad! that's also eerily like the Boston Dynamics "Pack-MULe"

alongside PETMAN etc...

if it were Red Dead-ified, like the "Homing automated power armor" mod,

how you can have your power armor and up to 3 wing-man power armors delivered remotely...

that'd be, wow.

*secretly plots to use the ufo ones to overthrow the commonwealth*

There is absolutely something indelibly cool about building 10+ follower versions, popping Dogmeat on one, and then getting on a drivable version, and cruising across the Commonwealth with your toy UFO armada (and second in command, my good buddy Dogmeat) all following and attacking behind.

...the swarm attack is pure win. ;-)

LOL at the flying thing. Looks amazing :D

=)

That and the toy rocket will probably be the easiest ones, and may even be ready by the end of the week for testing.

I (and I think most others who are interested) really want the Giddy sooner...but the skeleton needs work, adjustments t movement type (thing is so fast, it freezes every few seconds trying to load cells...not to mention I run into a *lot* of walls...but I also may just be a horrible driver, hah) and I was thinking an actual horse textured alternative might be good to have in place first (talked to one other person about the texture so far).

Not too long though. Have talked to both Atomathrone and CarBot people now and pretty well on my way (mostly just looking for time to do it).

i peed myself with the buttercup....

Imagine a whole army of Minutemen on those charging into a fight...rofl

Sadly, though I've tried for a few months, I can't get non-player/companions to use them...the settler minigun's scripts (which themselves are broken, and why they are no t in vanilla game) are too much for me to handle. =/

Edit P.S. Another reason why the initial duo of flyers may be done first, as they are kind of integral to this area I'm also trying get done:

(Blah cross-promoting as usual, heh)