NPC lookalike settlers

DrVPhD

There are numerous mod out there adding companions and npc faces as presets for the player character, but I'd like to ask for a mod that makes a group of recruitable settlers with the names and faces of important npcs from the game.

These could include leaders and named npcs from the BoS, railroad, minute men and institute. It could also have all the companions and maybe the named raiders and gunners from across the commonwealth.

And if some nice modder is feeling really generous maybe the nuka world gangs and shank and the far harbour factions and even possibly Ivey from automatron.

They could all be found in a store room in the institute, maybe with a terminal explaining how the institute has identified key players in the commonwealth and built replica synths to replace them at some point, to keep it lore friendly.

In case anyone's wondering why I'd like to see this made, I'd quite like to turn one of my settlements into a jail for my beaten enemies. I'm also aware of the synth production mod which is similar to this, but around half of the synths I make with that mod turn into radroaches!

And a huge thank you if anyone wants to make this

Edited by DrVPhD