Hi ive been running NMM with 61 active mods, and my game crashes midway through gameplay.

Ive upgraded the memory blocks to 512mb for block1, though i checked the memory blocks log and it doesnt even reach 256 before the crash, i cleaned all of the dirty plugins and sorted my load order in LOOT. The crash doesn't appear to be linked to any location or time spent playing. Sorry if i format this wrong, this is my first post here.

My load order is as follows:

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
6 6 SkyUI.esp
7 7 WSCO - OcciFemaleVNL.esp
8 8 WSCO - OcciMaleVNL.esp
9 9 ogDiverseDragons.esp
10 a Skysan_Icicle.esp
11 b Vivid Landscapes.esp
12 c dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
13 d dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
14 e ImprovedFollowersVanilla.esp
15 f WSCO - Better NPCs.esp
16 10 Vivid Weathers.esp
17 11 SkyrimWeatherBeautification.esp
18 12 Purewaters.esp
19 13 Skysan_ENBHorseTrough.esp
20 14 Tamriel Reloaded HD.esp
21 15 immersive roads.esp
22 16 SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Light.esp
23 17 Skyrim Better Roads and Bridges - All In One - Merged.esp
24 18 noiraldg.esp
25 19 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
26 1a SMIM-Merged-All.esp
27 1b fallentreebridges.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
28 1c Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
29 1d Sulfuras The Reclaimed Hand - Johnskyrim.esp
30 1e SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
31 1f SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
32 20 SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
33 21 DesyncBirdsOfPrey.esp
34 22 GrassOnSteroids_NaturalEdition_Vanilla.esp
35 23 HighHrothgarWindowGlow.esp
36 24 SolitudeExterior.esp
37 25 WhiterunExterior.esp
38 26 mintylightningmod.esp
39 27 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Brighter Dungeons.esp
40 28 RLO - Major City Exteriors - No Guard Torches.esp
41 29 TrueStorms.esp
42 2a Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
43 2b TrueStorms-RLO.esp
44 2c Open Cities Skyrim.esp

Your post is just fine. Though we need some additional details. For example: What exactly do you mean by "game crashes midway through gameplay?"

Alright, let's troubleshoot.

Do you use SKSE? If not, that's an issue as many of your mods are dependent on it. SKSE also includes optimum memory allocation for Skyrim at startup so you don't have to rely on doing it manually.

I see you use LOOT, but do you clean with TES5Edit as recommended? If not, do so. Warning: Some mods have INTENTIONAL dirty edits. Cleaning them will often break the mod in question. Read each mod's description carefully before cleaning.

What OS are you using? The reason I ask is that Win8 (both versions) and Win10 cap the memory available to DX9 games. So this might be part of the problem. Win7 doesn't have this issue.

I do use SKSE, I run Win10 pro, and i clean as stated in the cleaning guide linked on the TES5Edit page. By Game crashes midway through gameplay i mean that, while playing the game with fairly normal framerate and performance i get a crash to desktop out of the blue. I think the crashes might be related to VRAM though, as i only have 2gb, and sometimes the textures would be replaced with pure black textures which from what ive found is related to VRAM. I ran Skyrim performance tracker and my VRAM maxed out and plateaued at 2gb until the crash.

I do use SKSE, I run Win10 pro, and i clean as stated in the cleaning guide linked on the TES5Edit page. By Game crashes midway through gameplay i mean that, while playing the game with fairly normal framerate and performance i get a crash to desktop out of the blue. I think the crashes might be related to VRAM though, as i only have 2gb, and sometimes the textures would be replaced with pure black textures which from what ive found is related to VRAM. I ran Skyrim performance tracker and my VRAM maxed out and plateaued at 2gb until the crash.

Yep, I think that's your primary issue. Not enough VRAM. If your rig's not older than 5 years (particularly your mobo) then you might want to consider upgrading to at least a GTX 1050 with 4GB of VRAM.