Graphic card upgrade need advice !

(Sorry for my English :/)

I have planned to upgrade my graphic card :

Specs :

Processor: Intel® Core i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M

(It's not a laptop)

I want to buy this graphic card : https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B01KHWOAR4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1X6FK5RDHNB96&psc=1

So my question is :

Can i run Skyrim with a enb and a tons of mods at 60FPS with this graphic card or not ?

I usually play old games.

Thanks in advance .

Normally the gtx 1060 should be able to handle enb's and graphic mods, however 60fps can be pretty demanding in 32bit old Skyrim. It's just not very well optimized (sometimes my gtx 1080 can't get 60fps, but that also depends on the enb and graphic mods).
The link goes to an 3GB vram version of the 1060, I would recommend to go with the 6GB one (3gb are in some case pretty small, but normally alright for older games...).
If you play highly modded your cpu will play a big role. Especially Skyrim needs high single core performance. No good multi core support combined with the old 32-bit engine can be some pain in the...

Conclusion: You will be able to play in 60fps, but not with a big amount of cpu intensive mods and very very high graphics or big demanding enb.
You could google for some videos on yt with your cpu and gpu benchmarked in skyrim.

When going full in with high quality enb, texture mods and many other mods you will probably end up with 30-45 fps.

Edited by L3s7ing

Thanks for responding !

And if i go with Skyrim Special Edition (Skyrim SE) will it be better ?

I can't really take the 6GB version.

My limit to spend is 200€.

I can't afford something more expensive.

In Skyrim SE it would probably something from 60 up to 100+ (I have seen many different results), depending on the mods. However there's no skse yet and enb features are pretty limited. Many of them depend on reshade, which needs less ressources but in my opinion results aren't as good as with the old skyrim enb's.
All around it's way more stable (I had no crashes for straight 12 hours) and better optimized (64-bit *-*).

Also you should probably get no real problems with the 3gb model, at least not in Skyrim.

Edit: you could probably read up the pro's and con's of Skyrim SE

Edited by L3s7ing

Just curious, what kind of non-laptop computer has a mobile graphics chip? Though it's not a laptop, it may not be upgradable.

Thanks for the answers !

Its upgradable I opened it 4 days ago to clean it and I saw the graphic card its like a normal graphic card so i think it is. :)

Edited by Bulle1