The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Fixico followed Selene as she entered the room " Oh please can I help!? Please please please! I wan't to help! I wan't to cut someone's throat!" He asked walking in the room.

Mirabelle watched as Nawen stormed out of the palace. Mirabelle turned back around looking for Aardorn.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well I won't stop you then." Shadow replied and followed Selene. That clown fellow started to annoy him with the constant shouting.

Nawen traveled to Cyrodiil without even knowing what to do but then she found a small refugee camp in the forest. After talking for a while to the leader of this group the drow found out that there any much more smaller and bigger refugee groups scattered all over Cyrodiil. The ranger managed persuade the leader to let her stay with them in exchange to her knowledge of the wilds and skills to heal people which was exactly what they needed at the moment.

" Awww, I was looking forward to that...." He replied quietly. " What did the poor...unfortunate...little man do?" He said sarcastically.

Mirabelle found Sienna and walked up to her " Put on your armour." She ordered putting her sword back in its case still wondering where Aardorn was.

OOC: Lol who sleeps in armour? :confused:

" Good, Hammerfell is prepared for attack." She replied looking back at her, surprised she was in armour. " Aardorn's gone missing...and Nawens ran off." She said quietly.

" Yes....lets hope so." She replied " I think we should go to Hammerfell, just to see what their forces are like and hopefully weaken it."

" As much as I would to love kill anyone who gets in my way, why did you kill him?" He asked puzzled.