Building relationship with certain Workers(Blacksmith, Lumberjacks etc.) by donating usefull items please read inside modder gods..

TurkishHowitzer

Hi, i was watching some skyrim mod videos on youtube and saw "Can i use your forge" message text 1000th times and thats when it DANKT me. Is there a possible way to extend this request. Think the immersive way. You are a totally lost stranger in new world(Vanilla start) and you want to build some weapons to protect yourself. You may loot all the requirements like Leather, Iron ore from world but... Can you forge it? Because its a complicated process and you don't own a Forge or Smelter. You ask to and blacksmith nearest town to request to use their forge. Some will give you right away in their good will. You may wanna pay that good will back and can donate some Ores or Ingots.This will build you relationship status when you talk to them next time there will be new text will say i've got something for you and will give you random generated enchanted weapon or armor. This armor and weapons will get higher and higher quality by time and relationship status. This may be extended by Jewelcrafters and some other jobs i assume like Hunter's will give you food and Jewelcrafters will give you enchanted accessories.

Thank you for your time.

Have a nice day.