Heavy Traffic ×

CTD when traveling to custom CK locations

codissius

So after doing some work in the Creation Kit for a bit, I decided to test out my new locations. I have an interior and a tamriel world space. Everything in the Tamriel world space loads in perfectly, and even have the marker working, but if I attempt to fast travel to the location, I CTD. So I tried using the auto travel door (the doors used on caves so its just walking towards it to travel), and as soon as load scren pops up, I CTD. I had a COC marker in the interior space, so I attempted to COC to the location, and to my surprise, I loaded in almost instantly. After walking around for a bit and checking to see if stuff works there, I attempted to use the same method to travel back to the Tamriel location, only to CTD on load screen. I've scoured the internet and the only somewhat useful info that matches this circumstance is LOOT/TES5Edit, both of which state that my .esp file is perfectly fine. I have ZERO mods installed right now, and have verified cache files for Skyrim. I just want my travel systems to work, I plan on making this into a rather intense & large questline/location mod!