WER Whiterun Exterior Rebuild (WIP)

TheMaxosis

Hi guys, I present to you my new project. I started some days ago and there is a lot of work to do. I have a lot of ideas in mind and the goal of this project is to enhance the exterior of Whiterun, that is extremelly empty and badly done. Some things are definitive and others are temporary. I ask you to look at the pictures and tell me your opinion. I am aware that there will be incompatibilities, especially with some famous mod. If you have any questions, ask me. Thanks to all in advance, peace!

38629330-1493952589.jpg

38629330-1493952808.jpg

38629330-1493953217.jpg

38629330-1493953288.jpg

38629330-1493953362.jpg

38629330-1493953415.jpg

38629330-1493953544.jpg

38629330-1493953622.jpg

Nice work here and i am also currently making my own version of Whiterun and believe it or not i have almost 6 month of work done on it and still got a lot of work to finish it but it is worth. The reason it is long is because i have done new 3d models for almost everything including the ruins wall that look so horrible in vanilla.

I also did an underground Whiterun filled with dungeons with completely new architecture from an ancient race and a quest that will lead to a new island to get a new set of armor and weapon.

The mod will be called Epic Whiterun,

Good luck with your project that look promising.

Nice! The Stormcloaks are going to have a tougher time storming those defenses!

Looking forward to this. Thanks for sharing!

Ahah well said...anyway, thanks!

Nice work here and i am also currently making my own version of Whiterun and believe it or not i have almost 6 month of work done on it and still got a lot of work to finish it but it is worth. The reason it is long is because i have done new 3d models for almost everything including the ruins wall that look so horrible in vanilla.

I also did an underground Whiterun filled with dungeons with completely new architecture from an ancient race and a quest that will lead to a new island to get a new set of armor and weapon.

Even your project seems huuuge and promising! wow. Thanks and good luck to you too!

Nice! The Stormcloaks are going to have a tougher time storming those defenses!

Looking forward to this. Thanks for sharing!

Ahah well said...anyway, thanks!

Even your project seems huuuge and promising! wow. Thanks and good luck to you too!

Thank and if lucky and i found enough spare time i would be happy to release it for Christmas! All the best to you and you are very talented.

• 1 year later...

Thank and if lucky and i found enough spare time i would be happy to release it for Christmas! All the best to you and you are very talented.

Are you still working on this? I can't wait for such an improvement to whiterun, the vanilla walls are just terrible :p . And are you applying that multilayered parallax on your new meshes or did you never get it to work properly?