Ayentey

Alright so I've checked BSA alteration as the modpage said, aswell checked Generate archiveinvalidation entries on hash collision, but still the mod won't work ingame. I'm starting to get a bit frustrated, so any tips are welcomed. Thank you in advance.

If you have a Steam version of the game, have you remembered to reset the base game BSA timestamps to something older? The Steam version BSA files have too recent timestamps on them and that seems to prevent any replacer mods (meshes, textures, UI, etc.) from working. I know Mod Organizer and OBMM both have a single buttom somewhere for a fast timestamp change (in MO it is in settings -> workarounds -> date-back BSAs, I have no idea where it is in OBMM). If you have a file date changing tool at hand, you can also use that one. It is just file dates that need to be changed.

If you do not have a Steam version, or if that does not fix the issue, then it is obviously not about BSA file dates.

Edited by Contrathetix

BSA Alteration is an older, depreciated method of archive invalidation and not recommended.

The recommended method of archive invalidation is BSA Redirection (in OBMM it's Utilities -> Archive Invalidation -> BSA Redirection -> if you use the Steam version of the game click on Reset BSA Timestamps -> click on Update Now -> done).