Need help with making mod for translated game (hungarian)

Hello everybody!

I am the leader of the Fallout4hun project, which is a group of translators/gamers. We are translating the game to hungarian language (the base F4 is around 65%, and some crafting DLC is already translated).

The translation is using

- the 3 Strings file
Fallout4_EN.DLSTRINGS
Fallout4_EN.ILSTRINGS
Fallout4_EN.STRINGS

- Translate_en txt file for the interface localization

- fonts_en is a modified font (for the terminal-text, where is the hungarian coded letters has errors)

- DDS textures for graphical translation of posters, writings, perktable, items, junks, etc.

The reason for opening this topic is this:
I have no extra time (next to translating, and work) to find a tutorial/try to modding/etc. I would like to make a mod, where all of this is combined to one (or some) .esp mod.
- If we unpack/edit/repack the Interface.ba2 file with the editor, it will be different compression method, what is causing graphic problems sometimes, for a few players/testers. In my opinion, the .ba2 decompression is a little bit faulty in this times.

- If we using the original interface file, and put the 2 files into Interface folder, sometimes the game is not read the modified strings (at some points), instead it using the original (from the interface.ba2 file, probably).

There will be the third option: the mod-type of translation. I would like to see (and test with the players), is there any kind of problems with the translation (graphical or wrong string-readings), if we use the mod-type translation? That is the question. But - as i say - i do not have time for searching and trying the tutorials, for this type of "problem".

Is there a tutorial somewhere, where different type of files (folders) and things like that is involved? Or maybe somebody do the mod for us, at least one time, for testing? :D We'll be blessing his name, and we'll put his/her name into the credits, too! :smile:

Thanks for reading!

Sunsetjoy
www.fallouthun.hu