Well I must have glossed over the part in your comment where you said you didn't save so what I thought fixed the original issue was wrong. On that note I am not sure what was happening then and you should be able to delete those files.

For the sunshine trading building my first guess would be that you have a mod in your load order that is re-Enabling the Pre-Combined meshes in that spot creating the duplicate building but, it's hard to say without seeing the mod.

You can't edit any .esm in the Ckit so unless you tried to mess with it in FO4 edit you shouldn't have a problem.

The only mod I have is Full Dialogue Interface by Cirosan but it doesn't change anything in the game world. It's very odd.

Can you check if you too have two buildings at Sunshine Tidings for me? Can't sleep now... :sad:

Thank you!

Do you guys have checked that out for me? I'll clean your boots in reward. Just wanna see if that duplicated one is part of the game or if I really messed it up.
Anyone who wants that boots cleaning can help me with this! Thank you, pals.

I would guess you had accidentally generated a bad .uvd (previs) file earlier, resulting in the problem you reported here. You then generated a good previs file, which overwrote the bad one. It doesn't matter that you didn't save, as the loose file will be loaded regardless of what your plugin says (unless you have previs specifically disabled). That's why deleting the file made things work fine as well.

The duplicated building is likely a result of you messing with precombined meshes. You moved it, which told the game it shouldn't be part of a precombined mesh anymore. At a guess, you updated the precombined timestamp (PCMB in FO4Edit), which stopped the game from disabling previs and precombineds. But you didn't actually generate new precombineds, so it is using the vanilla ones. Since the plugin was changed, the building is no longer marked to not load the base reference, meaning it gets rendered. However, the data for it is still in the precombined mesh, so that version of it also gets rendered. Assuming I'm right, you should be able to disable one using the console, and trying to select the other will give an message about a non-ref object, and the object actually selected will be something behind it. You could also test by adding bUseCombinedObjects=0 to your Fallout4Custom.ini under [General] (just make sure to remove it later, I recently had an issue where I thought I fixed something, but it turned out I left that ini edit active).

You could also check by looking at your data\meshes\precombined folder and the plugin itself, but it's not exactly easy to spot specific things. If you don't have a Precombineds folder, but there are changes in the XCRI record, that would definitely mean I'm right. If you have a Precombined folder, it gets a little harder to check (especially since you can't actually look in the meshes themselves if they are generated by the CK).

Edit: If it turns out I am correct, fixing it is as simple as copying the vanilla Cell data back into your plugin with FO4Edit. In fact, since your mod is just supposed to make a single character essential, you should be able to add the flag to the base NPC record and delete everything else (using FO4Edit, deleting in the CK is a whole different thing and causes lots of problems*).

*that's probably why FO4Edit refers to it as "removing" instead of deleting