[LE] New outfit?

jaruji

• 5 months later...
  • 8 years later...

========================================

Skyrim

Making a New Outfit in the Creation Kit (Simple just a lot of words)

=======================================

1. Open the Creation Kit

2. Load Skyrim.esm, and any of the mods that you wish to use for the custom outfit

3. In the Object Window click on the Items tab, then click on Outfit

4. Right click anywhere on the list that pops up to the right (where the outfit list is), and press New

5. In the new window that opens find where it says ID and click next to it, now type a name for your outfit ex. AAAMyOutfit

6. Now DON"T close that window, just move it to the side for now

7. Go back to the Object Window and click the Items tab, then click Armor

8. Now one at a time pick a piece of armor that you want to be in the outfit and click ONCE on it so that it becomes highlighted, now Drag the armor into the Outfit window that we opened in #5. Once you have picked all the armor that you wanted you can press OK at the bottom of the Outfit window

9. Now go back to the Object Window and click on the Actors tab then click Actor, now you can pick (or make) an actor that you want to wear the outfit

10. Once you have picked the actor you want double click on it, an Actor edit window will now open up. Now click on the Inventory tab

11. Look for the words Default Outfit and click the tab under it, now you can look for the name of the Outfit you just made, once you found it click on it

If you look to the left of the tab you just clicked you'll see a list of armor, if the armors in that list are the ones you picked for the Outfit you made then you picked the right one

12. Now press OK in the bottom of the Actor Window

13. After all that click File then Save, and name it what ever you want

Finished!

==========================

*These are more like guidelines then actual rules*

Have Fun! and Happy Modding!

GRRB

=================

Greetings!
Thank you for the useful information!
I was just looking for a solution on how to create an assembly correctly.
Found. Thank!

• 5 months later...
2. Load Skyrim.esm, and any of the mods that you wish to use for the custom outfit

I loaded 3 esm Skyrim, Dragonborn, Update and Whiterobes.esp

//I use MO2 so Whiterobes.esp didn't appear I had to manually drop the 3 files on the data directory  

And I get an Active File Warning Pop-up:

//You have not set a file as the active file. Do you wish to continue? 

After that I easily create the outfit but when I hit the preview button this message appear and the preview indeed shows that those files are missing

5670830-1626645727.png

Couldn't find those nif in my MO2 Data directory and that troubles me.

This is the link to the mod I'm trying to use on a dragonborn DLC NPC

Edited by UlisesAffro