Ingame Crafting Recipe/materials/ingredients mod

pr0x1ma1

EDIT: I GOT CONFUSED WHILE WRITING THIS... MY MAIN POINT IS MAYBE THERE'S A MOD THAT'LL TELL US WHERE THIS ITEM IS FOUND.

is there a mod that do this?
my Skyrim crashes when i do Alt + Tab a lot ...
and its pretty hard to find where exactly a material is without going to Wiki ... or what to do exactly in a quest.

maybe i just dont find it ?
or there's really no mod for it ?

if there's none can we suggest this to people who make mods? is it possible?

most of the time i just use my phone to search on google browse through forums ... i think that's okay too.. but i want to be immersed like 5 - 10 hours immersed lol .. i have no social life XD ... mostly talking to people in discord while playing - i guess that's a social life too, right XD

i also suggest atleast making the quest desciptions more accurate maybe not that accurate that'll give all the details where exactly this and that but atleast "enough" info about a quest. i know we can actually know a place or a monster following a sidequest or other quests but its just butthurt to go to a quest and then stop bcos u dont know what to do and you go to other quest and then you stop again cos again u dont know what to do and you go to other quest and so on and so on

btw im new to skyrim and i have 80+ mods running (NMM)

and im still figuring out how to mod, like aesthetics modding. this i am suggesting needs a lot of scripting which i am not really good at.

so, if there's a mod you know please let me know.
and if you know a "modder" :> u know what to do. XD

modder?!! is that even a word?!
im from philippines so....

have a nice day ^_^

Edited by pr0x1ma1

I don't think there is a mod with the features you described, at least I've never come across one.

That said after playing Skyrim for a while and exploring you'll start remembering where you can find ingredients. Each plant can be found in abundance in certain areas only. For example: Dragon's Tongue (the yellow flower) grows in Eastmarch, but you can also find a few in Solitude. Or Juniper Berries can be found mosty in the Reach.

I don't think it's possible to make a mod for the ingredients, since they are scattered all over Skyrim. The map is already too full of locations.

As for mining, I have no idea. You should look it up individually if you really need to.

Making a mod for mining might be possible, but I don't really know much about modding to say for certain. Easiest way I can think of is finding a list of all the mines online and make it like a book item, listed by ore type and all the mines that have it. That should be fairly simple, but anything that requires map locations will be a lot more complicated.

And lastly, the very lacking quest descriptions are something anyone who's played this game dislikes and because of that there are a few mods to fix it.

I would highly suggest this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32695/?

It's well made, has many patches and is the most up to date. You can play it without any quest markers, or turn them on if you still aren't quite sure what to do next.

Hope this helps.

I don't think there is a mod with the features you described, at least I've never come across one.

That said after playing Skyrim for a while and exploring you'll start remembering where you can find ingredients. Each plant can be found in abundance in certain areas only. For example: Dragon's Tongue (the yellow flower) grows in Eastmarch, but you can also find a few in Solitude. Or Juniper Berries can be found mosty in the Reach.

I don't think it's possible to make a mod for the ingredients, since they are scattered all over Skyrim. The map is already too full of locations.

As for mining, I have no idea. You should look it up individually if you really need to.

Making a mod for mining might be possible, but I don't really know much about modding to say for certain. Easiest way I can think of is finding a list of all the mines online and make it like a book item, listed by ore type and all the mines that have it. That should be fairly simple, but anything that requires map locations will be a lot more complicated.

And lastly, the very lacking quest descriptions are something anyone who's played this game dislikes and because of that there are a few mods to fix it.

It's well made, has many patches and is the most up to date. You can play it without any quest markers, or turn them on if you still aren't quite sure what to do next.

Hope this helps.

yes !!! this questing mod would really help me alot .. thank you !

if you ever played minecraft there's a mod that lets you see where can we find this item and that

and as far as i understand they used the whole Wiki website - downloaded the whole website - for minecraft and used it as database for their mod.

so i really think its possible to do that... but i cant do it tho so .. :>

thank you for this !!

Hope this helps.

yes !!! this questing mod would really help me a lot .. thank you !

if you ever played minecraft there's a mod that lets you see where can we find this item and that

and as far as i understand they used the whole Wiki website - downloaded the whole website - for minecraft and used it as database for their mod.

so i really think its possible to do that... but i cant do it tho so .. :>

thank you for this !!

No problem, glad to help :)

I haven't played Minecraft, so I had no idea. Unless someone here suggests a mod like like you described or something similar, you can always post this idea in the Skyrim Mod Requests. Maybe someone would consider making it