Bug on Piper : stuck with a paper clipboard in hand

Bpandah

Hey hope someone can help me on this bug:
I did the news story quest (when Piper asks you questions) after having Piper as a companion (cause it didn't work before she was only asking if I wanted to her to come). Now she suddenly brought the subject out of nowhere so I answered and when the quest was over she kep the paper clipboard in her hand and has it even when she takes her weapon. It's a lil bit unimmersive so I've trid everything but nothing worked:
-I'm playing on survival so the only save I have is far far behind
-I tried unequipall but it doesn't do anything (even to the rest of her equipment)
-I tried caf and changeanimflavor but it's not related to the anim as she keeps it when doing other animations (like cooking or farming)
-I tried killing her and waiting for her to get back up but she has when she's down
-I tried disable/enable but enable didn't work (I did it by clicking on her though maybe prid would work i'll try this)

If anyone has another idea it'd be great thank you :)

I didn't have the time to try but thanks for your help anyway. I just disabled then placeatme and it fixed it.
But now I have a new problem wonder if I should create a new topic or ask here.
I created myself a new settlement just to build a player home cause I don't like player home mods. I used "Conquest" to create a settlement not far from County Crossing. I built my place and everything looked fine but I don't know what's wrong Piper won't get in anymore. When I try to "force" her she says "Yup" comes in front of the door and then says she can't get there. I even tried spawning her in with Companion Whistle but she either falls on the roof or spawns in and then vanish through the floor. I tried with no door, even with no walls but nothing solves it... She comes on the entrance shack floor and that's it. The floor outside is snapped with the house's floor so no stairs needed and the roof doesn't block the way.
Not sure what can be wrong here cause she used to get in without any problem even using workshops or sitting here and there.
The only thing I suppose could be the problem cause I didn't do it before was lock the place with Locksmith mod. Do you thing this could be it ? Do you think uninstalling it could solve the problem?

Edited by Bpandah