Update: while disabling true colours helped stabilize the game, it does still crash. It crashed again at Wonders of Thedas again

So I installed a bunch of mods and have since cut some down to try and improve the stability of the game but with little luck. The game crashes to desktop at very inconvenient times and I need help stopping it. When I try to replay the game sometimes I even have to go back to a previous save because the current one causes it to crash immediately. I also have the issue of when entering certain buildings, the walls disappear so it's just the floor, whatever is on the floor, and black everywhere else.

So far it has ctd-ed at:

• Wonders of Thedas (x2)
  • Entering Denerim Market
  • Ending Recliffe Siege

My computer specs are:

• Windows 10 Home 64bit
  • RAM 32GB
  • Intel Core 4.00GHz processor
  • 2TB memory

My version of the game is Dragon Age Orgins Ultimate Edition bought through Steam. I'm pretty sure I'm operating on the latest patch and I have it set up so I can use console commands. This happened before but I figured I had a mod installed improperly since I didn't install them all through the mod manager or the DAupdater so I uninstalled all the mods and reinstalled them using the manager and DAupdater.

My current mods are:

I know it's a lot of mods but I'm really hoping I don't have to start the game over again because I have to uninstall a mod that makes my current save impossible to play. Some one help me?

Edited by Megan140