Grass showing in creation kit but not in-game?!? Any Ideas?

I've created a new world space for a mod i'm making, and i've started painting the landmass with textures. Most of it uses textures with grass, but when ive been to the area in-game, the grass doesn't appear, but the textures are all in place where i've painted them on. I'm not having a problem with floating grass like people have experienced before with CK, it's just not appearing. I've toggled grass on and off with console commands and nothing changes. Any solutions or ideas on how to fix this?

Probably a stupid question but have you checked your game settings to make sure grass is on and the view distance is set appropriately?

The grass in the base game areas is obviously there just not when i go to my created worldspace.

Probably a stupid question but have you checked your game settings to make sure grass is on and the view distance is set appropriately?

The grass in the base game areas is obviously there just not when i go to my created worldspace.

Nope, the box wasn't checked. Just to clarify the grass appears while im in CK, but when i go in-game to check it, the grass doesn't appear.

• 3 years later...

Nope, the box wasn't checked. Just to clarify the grass appears while im in CK, but when i go in-game to check it, the grass doesn't appear.

Did you ever find a fix for this? Running into the same problem with my custom worldspace.

It can happen for instance in the following scenario

-Trying out your .esm in-game

-Meanwhile you've loaded your .esp and viewing your worldspace. I think two programs try to get the "Grass Resources" and one wins