CTD When Opening World Map - Tried All Possible Fixes On Net, So Far.

Xelriel

Alright, So i have searched for MANY hours, Almost a few days now to try and fix this issue of mine and i can not for the life of me figure this out. I even disabled my entire mod list to see if it would work and alas, Nothing, I use the most updated version of Mod Organizer 2, And i have just a bit shy of 200 mods, And the latest version of ReEngaged ENB, Which is the only thing i ran without any mods to test to see if it was a mod or not, But it still was not the case at the time. IF there is any info i can provide to fix this issue, Please let me know what i need, And how i go about getting it and i will, I will also be watching this page VERY closely for as long as i need to until the problem is fixed so expect VERY fast replies.

Here is a list of my mods and mod load order for anyone that may find this helpful.

https://modwat.ch/u/Xelriel

Alright, So i have searched for MANY hours, Almost a few days now to try and fix this issue of mine and i can not for the life of me figure this out. I even disabled my entire mod list to see if it would work and alas, Nothing, I use the most updated version of Mod Organizer 2, And i have just a bit shy of 200 mods, And the latest version of ReEngaged ENB, Which is the only thing i ran without any mods to test to see if it was a mod or not, But it still was not the case at the time. IF there is any info i can provide to fix this issue, Please let me know what i need, And how i go about getting it and i will, I will also be watching this page VERY closely for as long as i need to until the problem is fixed so expect VERY fast replies.

Here is a list of my mods and mod load order for anyone that may find this helpful.

https://modwat.ch/u/Xelriel

You know what is REALLY messed up, The one thing i did NOT try is deleting the base Skyrim SE folder in MY Documents, Considering Mod Organizer 2 uses it's own set of Ini files I FIGURED THAT WOULD BE POINTLESS O_O seems it was indeed... NOT pointless. Problem solved, This can be deleted if so choose. Might help others though down the line.