Mod to replace intro comic cinematic with 'A Night to Remember' trailer please thanks.

Hey there,

I couldn't find a mod that does this, so I'll ask here if someone could make one.

I would love for some way to replace the intro comic cinematic that recaps the witcher lore, the one that you see every time you start the game. I'd love to replace that with the "A Night to Remember" cgi launch trailer. Minus the marketing logos and stuff at the start and end of the trailer obviously.

That way it would be in line with witcher 1 and 2, where the game starts with a cgi cutscene showing off what a witcher does (or what Letho does in witcher 2's case).

Even better would be if there was some way to get the recap comic cinematic as a menu option in the main menu somewhere. Maybe hidden in the options like the "What is a Witcher" motion comic in Witcher 2 was.

There are already mods that remove the intro cinematics, so I figure it shouldn't be too hard to just replace one. If I had some more programming knowledge I'd try myself :/

I know how to edit videos though, so I'm able to provide a version of that trailer with the logos and marketing quotes removed.

Anyone here willing and able to help?

Cheers