School of the Roach Errors etc.

xNu0x

Currently, I am trying to use "School of the Roach for 1.3" with a few other mods, I've used Script Merger and fixed most things (I think). I am still running into issues when trying to run the game. I'll go ahead and quote them here for someone that might be able to help me out, since I really have been wanting to get Witcher 2 armor sets and some new useful nifty features.

Here they are (from RedEngine 3s Script Compilation):

Error [modsotr_scripts]game\temp.ws(14794): Could not find function 'IsAllDLCsAvailable'
Error [content0]game\gui\commonmainmenubase.ws(73): Could not find function 'GetChosenMainMenuType'
Error [modsotr_scripts]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(783): Could not find function 'IsAllDLCsAvailable'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\maincreditsmenu.ws(397): Could not find function 'GetChosenMainMenuType'
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.
(end) I'll also post a screenshot of it & all of my current relevant mods for any of you who might know how to fix this issue.
Mods:
Gwent Card Dealer
No Witcher Sense Zoom FX plus Toggle and Range
School of the Roach for 1.3
Edited by xNu0x

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

If you still have this problem after all the guides you've seen (mine was with IsAllDLCsAvailable) go to The Witcher 3-Wild Hund/content/content0/scripts/ . Find dlcManager.ws and copy it. Go to The Witcher 3-Wild Hund/mods/SORT_Scripts/content/scripts/game n paste dlcManager.ws. After that open dlcManager.ws, which you've just copy&pasted and edit (with txt reader, just fine) next function - public function IsAllDLCsAvailable() : bool { return true; } and save it.