Underground/Wireless Power transmit

JakubDaviau

Hello! have had an idea for power distribution mod for Fallout 4 but its a bit over my head to create such thing.

The idea is to create custom power conduit or power pylon (those things in games that you can connect wires to) that would be automatically connected to any and all such pylons in the settlement, but only ones same as itself, so for instance if one had this in game they could plop one near generator, connect wire to it and only it, and plop lets say two more one for a house on the opposite end of the settlement and other one near something else, if you would connect wire to the pylon near the house and something else to the wire, it would receive power, so pylons would transfer power via wire to objects and conduits but they would share power wirelesly between them-self, all such custom pylons in the settlement would already be connected to eachother without wire.

That would make making power systems much easier and fun.

I imagine it would be like a pylon, so it would be plopped on the ground, lore-wise it could be explained that they are actually connected by a wire but the wire is underground, while mechanically in the game they would just share the same power.

What do you guys think, is this possible to make? does it make sense even? I thought it would be a neat idea, a simpler and more aesthetic way of getting all the power around the settlement.