[Contraptions] Auto-Seller, Sells stuff for you = Infinite caps

DathusBR

Would be so cool if someone could make 2 factories / hoppers.

One to pull from the workshop inventory items like Purified water or crops.

Another to sell those items that moves into the Machine / Factory and transform / sells that items by it's value, Would be cool if could be calculated with the perks.

I kind of know how to use Creation kit but i don't have a clue how manufacturing works, and even tried to search for a tutorial, but no luck there.

A easy way to get caps is to make a lot of industrial water purificators and sell the Purified water that it produces, But there is a small problem, The vendors / merchants don't have enough caps, Even with mods like Rich merchants,

And the fact that a lot of purified water like 2-10k weights a lot like 1000+.

There is a mod that kind of do that the Garage sell, but you need manually put the items and it takes days to sell.

So if there is any creation kit master that could do this i'll be very happy, And it would help a lot of people, And for sure will have a lot of Downloads, Homepage for sure.

:cool:

Edited by nexbr

Lol, why not just directly a "bottlecap mint" factory which creates ~100caps per unit of steel or something?

Because that is cheating.

Bottlecap Factory is "illegal" on Fallout lore,

And with this auto-seller you are not getting something out from thin air,

You are selling resources.

...which you are getting from thin air. Crafting caps would at least require a raw material.

But well. You could try pumping stuff into a Garage Sale container. Not sure if vanilla has inventory insertion machines, though. You could also try Manufacturing Extended, it definitely had an inventory inserter and a device which could extract items from all connected workshops, but that mod is abandoned and most certainly buggy as hell.

edit: there seems to be an unofficial bugfix/continuation of ME: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18345

Edited by pra

...which you are getting from thin air. Crafting caps would at least require a raw material.

But well. You could try pumping stuff into a Garage Sale container. Not sure if vanilla has inventory insertion machines, though. You could also try Manufacturing Extended, it definitely had an inventory inserter and a device which could extract items from all connected workshops, but that mod is abandoned and most certainly buggy as hell.

edit: there seems to be an unofficial bugfix/continuation of ME: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18345

Well kind of, But Merchants also get caps from thin air, I mean 300 caps? And even with mods like rich merchants, that add 10-30k caps, Do you think the merchant sell all that?, No, So

Manufacturing extended don't pull any kind of items from workshop, Only components, and crops or purified water are not components, they are food / aid.

I tried that.

And item extractor don't put items inside chest, As far as i know).

Edited by nexbr