Dawnstar Sanctuary and The Ragged Flagon

Cailan33

Hello guys, i am new on this forum and this is my first post.

i tried, 4 years ago, to mod the above mentioned two locations with just a few more ppl, improved old ones and a much more detailed area. but my pc chrashed too many times and i stoped it that i lost all my "modding skills".

But i want to share some of my ideas with u guys, with the hope, that someone can catch some few of them.

Dawnstar Sanctuary:

• The path downstairs should be much darker and the two spaces should be filled with captured and tortured ppl behind bars.
  • The little alchemy-garden should be expanded with more plants and maybe a lil dead tree and more idles aswell as an alchemy table and a few shelves and other idles.
  • The diningroom should ve a bar with some few barstools, the chimny should ve skulls and a dim fire.
  • The "cistern" (the space all floors pass through) could ve a lil waterfall/ fountain hole and some training dummys (assassins need to be trained, right?)
  • A blacksmith could be added with an grumpy, grim orc.
  • Imo there should be at least two new places: 1. a room where dead and tortured ppl are worked and researched on.2. a room where the DB-disciples celebrate Sithis.
  • The torture-room should be darker and filled with more stuff, too.

THE RAGGED FLAGON:

• The disciples there should be slightly improved.
  • The "tavern" should be more atmospheric with more drunken guys and idles, aswell as some few merchants who buy and sell e.g. stolen stuff.
  • Maybe a lil boat and some fishing supplies could be added to the water in the center.

Never could finish this, and never saw one who really worked on both locations. so maybe, some of u will help this for brainstorming and/or maybe someone get inspired by it.

Imo we have sooo many follower and city/house mods, but nearly no immersion mods for the two mentioned locations.

Much love

Cailan

[sry for my bad english ^^]

Edited by Cailan33