Alright, I dont know if it is just me but I think this is for sure a killer idea, it might even make the province of skyrim a bit more alive. Here is what came across my mind, what about a police department in skyrim, ofcourse it is not going to be called a police department, it would be more like the justice league from the DC universe. The mod goes as follows: You as the hero of Tamriel who saved it from eternal doom by the world eater alduin, this is already starting to feel like a comic book plot, an origin story. So as the dragonborn -Dovahkiin- you're sick of the lack of sicurity the empire offers for travlers and you have noticed that the roads of skyrim are not as safe as the empire intended it to be, the theives that confront you in your travels are there to prove your point, so you decide to start a guild just like the empire's goal you want peace and justice this guild can be named anything like for example the guild of justice or something like that and you can start by upgrading your guild's base from a wooden cabin into an underground sanctuary where you execute and imprison outlaws, as guild leader you can also send out invites and by time you get more reqruits, also as guild leader you hand out orders to your members to patrol certain roads and once they return they bring back reports of who they saved and who they captured, the bandits captured spwan in your HQ's cells, also you can get radiant personal requests from jarls and leaders for you to solve personally and you can get radiant rewards from time to time by famous known npcs for keeping skyrim safe. You get the idea by now I hope.

I hope you like my idea and I hope it gets executed, I need this in my playthrough please :geek: :sweat:

MANY THANKS FOR WHO EVER CONSIDERS THIS <3 <3

TY. It's just a retexture of Dawnguard armor, done for Oldrim. I need to redo it, though, to take advantage of higher definition textures...eventually.

Yeah I know, but it's progress. I mean this mod idea is something, it will sure add purpose for the dragonborn existance.