Issue with Automatic Variants Patcher

elcameron

I'm currently running the patcher and I am stuck at 2/3 33%, it's been a half hour and no progress. Any advice on how to fix this issue? I'm running it as a part of Ultimate Skyrim (http://ultimateskyrim.bitballoon.com/) with every optional file minus Wyrmstooth and everything associated with it, I've followed the steps to the t and have had no other issues so far.

Edit: the only thing I can find that is "out of place" is a Cloaks - Dawnguard file and a few Climates of Tamriel patches that were not on the site mod list.

Edit: Now it won't even get that far, a message pops up reading "skyproc.exceptions.MissingMaster: Requiem for the Indifferent.esp has some missing masters: Warburg's Map (all 3) and Paper World Map - Falskaar"

Edit: Fixed that second issue, but my problem is back to after hitting "patch". It loads up to "33% (2/3) Creating Variant Records" then stalls for an hour, and crashes.

Edit: I've started getting a message about it being a memory issue, however when I attempt to disable plugins I get error messages before the patch starts building about the .esp's being missing.