Planning to start modding but i dont know which i shud do.

so i want to start modding...

i have descent knowledge in Photoshop stuffs.
I am an artist myself - one of my artworks below.
I also know how to use Blender. (3D environment editor)

but i have a very little knowledge on coding stuffs.

well, my plan is to make changes on how armors / weapons / items / world in skyrim.

i am thinking its more on changing the textures. but what if i want to apply some element effects on an armor? or on a sword? like,

a glowing and glittering dusts particles around the glow? i assume it requires a little coding or not a little.

so, do someone have some kind of tutorial-ish or a video for modders...
i will be jumping form video to video learn stuffs, but maybe you have recommendations and suggestions?

thank you. ^_^

(Artwork)
http://img13.deviantart.net/c63f/i/2017/019/c/9/222_by_pr0x1ma-daw1pvx.jpg

Visual effects like flames on an outfit take very, very basic scripting. What you'd want is a tutorial on making spells. You'd want to make a Spell, which consists of a MagicEffect, which has a very, very basic script that says " HumanTorchEffect.Play(JohnnyStorm) ". Then, you add that spell as an enchantment to your piece of armor. And that's it.

It probably takes more familiarity with the CK than scripting knowledge. Like the others suggested, I would also recommend starting out small, getting familiar with the CK and adding more features as you go. But, for the record, what you're asking for is not all that difficult to do, if you know how to do it.