Heavy Traffic ×

Free writing and editing work

Wombatman9000

Hey all,

New to the forum but not Fallout. I'm interested in writing and editing for story - oriented mods. I can help you focus on character development, dialogue, overall story structure, etc, for the low low price of a line on my resume.

I've published a post-apocalyptic novella, several personal essays, and edited a post-apocalyptic short story collection. I have also played every Fallout game, and am mildly obsessed with them.

Feel free to send me a message if you're interested.

Hey all,

New to the forum but not Fallout. I'm interested in writing and editing for story - oriented mods. I can help you focus on character development, dialogue, overall story structure, etc, for the low low price of a line on my resume.

I've published a post-apocalyptic novella, several personal essays, and edited a post-apocalyptic short story collection. I have also played every Fallout game, and am mildly obsessed with them.

Feel free to send me a message if you're interested.

Wow, cool. I do not have half the credential you have, but I am also into writing as well. Have you got any offer yet? I am usually not very good with making connection with people (and get into a working relationship, instead of just a few exchanges via PM). I am learning how to create mods on my own so some days I can release quest mods. Voice acting is more of my forte because I know how to find actors and professionally record audio (well, not nearly as professional as people who get paid $1000/day as sound recordist) but I work with video and audio professionally.

Hope you can get into some meaningful project with your writing skill.

• 3 years later...