Ladies... Gentlemen... it is time to reveal the fruits of my labors. I give you... the first sneak peek to Project Miami. Long ago, I boasted that I would build this city for Fallout 4, and now... it is time to demonstrate what exactly I have had in development. Below... you will find my first reveal video. In a few days, I'll release another one showing off the Miami Financial District. When completed... Miami will add a significant landmass expansion to the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iwVMoyogDc

Man, that is looking good. Love the layout, it's going to be very interesting to wander around in. You have a good head for using space and keeping it flowing, without cramming too much in or taking it away. Hope the rest of the project goes well!

That is really impressive work! Already know I'm gonna have a lot of fun playing this (and taking screenshots) when it's ready.

edit: more than willing to be a playtester if/when required.

It's going to be a while before this is done and I can start playtesting. However, once I polish off most of the primary metropolitan area things should start going far more quickly. At the present, I'm thinking roughly a year-year and a half before project launch.

It's going to be a while before this is done and I can start playtesting. However, once I polish off most of the primary metropolitan area things should start going far more quickly. At the present, I'm thinking roughly a year-year and a half before project launch.

Not a problem, it'll be worth the wait.