Photo

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

The_Reaper

The_Reaper

Star Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
when i go to my controls to change my avatar i canīt upload a image or pick one from the gallery! :( :angry:

Stampede

Stampede

Hunting trolls since '03

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,140 posts
I think try get in touch with one of the admin, they should be able to lend you a hand :)

The_Reaper

The_Reaper

Star Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
How do i do that?

Stampede

Stampede

Hunting trolls since '03

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,140 posts
I'm sure one of them has come across this post already ;) but if not send a PM to our host Dark0ne

Theta Orionis

Theta Orionis

Remembering what once was...

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,109 posts
Do you get an error message, or what happens?

Dr. Corbett

Dr. Corbett

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
Okay, then, I guess you should ask Dark0ne -- you're looking for an image gallery, right? And you can't find one? That's really wierd. It might have something to do with the activation or deactivation of ActiveX, but I'm not sure. Ask Dark0ne. :-) Send him a PM.

The_Reaper

The_Reaper

Star Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
I get a error message saying- Warning: opendir(/home/robin/public_html/forum/htmlavatars): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/robin/public_html/forum/sources/Usercp.php on line 1470

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/robin/public_html/forum/sources/Usercp.php on line 1472

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/robin/public_html/forum/sources/Usercp.php on line 1488
also when i try to upload one a error message appears saying- The upload failed
thank you all for answering this post :D
iīll contact Dark0ne.

Theta Orionis

Theta Orionis

Remembering what once was...

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,109 posts
Ok...I've checked it, and the base gallery seems to have vanished - perhaps something to do with the server move?

Have you tried linking to an avatar via URL rather than uploading on from your computer?

The_Reaper

The_Reaper

Star Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
No not yet.
the strange thing is that the galery appears in the main site when i go to my account, but you canīt upload a avatar from there! :( :blink: :unsure:

mcfloatie

mcfloatie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
i've tried to put a web-based pic there, but it always messes up. hmm, mayeb i should try a jpg...

Page loaded in: 0.985 seconds