Need help with FWE and EVE

Alright, this is my first time playing Fallout 3. Yeah, my laptop's GPU (NVIDIA GeForce GT 940M) cannot handle Fallout 4. Skyrim is my favorite game (I had several dozens of mods for it) and now I want to try Fallout 3. First things first: I only play visually beautiful games. Fallout 3 and New Vegas are depressingly ugly. But thanks to mods like "Realistic Wasteland Lighting and Weather", NMC's textures and "FO3 Flora Overall", my Fallout 3 now looks pretty great and moody. But I'm having trouble getting EVE 099 to work properly with FWE. I want EVE because of the gorgeous energy visuals (I prefer energy weapons, anyway) and I want FWE because I like hardcore role-playing (I have PerkusMaximus on Skyrim). But the FOIP patch for FWE and EVE is only compatible with EVE 096. I can't find EVE 096 on NexusMods. They have EVE 097 to 099. I was reading forums and learned that there was an unofficial FOIP patch for EVE 097 and FWE that was available through some MegaUpload links, but MegaUpload does not exist anymore. Can anyone please help me by uploading the FOIP patch for EVE 097 and FWE elsewhere? Or upload EVE 096? Or can anyone provide me any other solution? Edited by Guest