City of Daggerfall Mod (WIP) screenshot showcase

ThaWhiteMexicant

I'm only going to approve of it if there's a ghost wandering around crying "Vengeeeaaaance" all the time.

In all seriousness though, it looks good. But where did you plan on placing it? Since it is located as far west as you can come in Tamriel if you leave Falkreath and just keep going through Hammerfell into High Rock (and then south a bit, since Daggerfall is located on the tip of High Rock :P ).

:laugh: :laugh: I actually might add that as a feature. Thank you for the feedback!!

And I've made a custom height map of all of High Rock. So I'm working with a completely empty worldspace. Right now you can just use a door on a ship to fast travel to High rock (lore breaking I know, Hopefully I can add the option through dialogue like Droagonborn/Solsthiem)

:laugh: :laugh: I actually might add that as a feature. Thank you for the feedback!!

And I've made a custom height map of all of High Rock. So I'm working with a completely empty worldspace. Right now you can just use a door on a ship to fast travel to High rock (lore breaking I know, Hopefully I can add the option through dialogue like Droagonborn/Solsthiem)

Ah, that works! Could also cheese it a little bit and make a magic portal there, that always works. ;)

Definitely looking forward to seeing the finished product, like I said, it looks great so far. Do you have any quests planned? Any special stuff to buy from the vendors? Or am I asking for too much? :P

Yes! I have so much more planned content wise. Im planning on adding forts, caves, mines, witch covens, and all that fun stuff. Plus I started planning a TG questline, as well as some mages and fighters guild stuff. I have also planned out parts of a main quest that would encompass all of high rock (it will be a while before implementation though).

I also plan on revamping the merchants & their items. Specifically, alchemy and magic vendors to fit the more open nature of magic use in the breton culture. Plus I'm adding a ton of new merchants to really fit the merchant and competition aspect of breton culture. As well as setting up some of the vendors to only sell to you under certain conditions (IE only being able to use the royal blacksmith once you've gained the favor of the king, or knightly order)

• 1 month later...