mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried it using the RPG gameplay mode. Well, my impression is:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/495903

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gif

Tried the demo, don't know where they get 2 hours of gameplay in it? :P Typical ME game play general shooty stuff kind of meh but it always was, you play it for the storyline. Think I am going to pre order if I can afford it. Shame about origins but at least it plays through sandboxie.

Demo warning seems it has a reasonable amount of spoiler content in the second part of the demo.

Indeed it does have... although if you ask me the content is not exactly going to ruin the game for anyone, and it does not give HUGE spoilers, only the fact of some allies turned enemies. :happy:

Like...

Cerberus? Because it sounds like you battle Cerberus troops/mechs in the demo.

Ooo nice :biggrin: I will be definitely be getting Mass Effect 3 if I get enough money for it but if I don't maybe I'll get it 2 weeks or later after release. Now ME3 and Skyrim for the PC are the games I will hopefully get this year. :wallbash:

It really sux! to live in my region, I pre-ordered Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition from Amazon the day it was available for pre-order with release date delivery. A few weeks ago, for this game from amazon the shipping cost is huge >) and it will arrive a week after the game launches but me think it's all worthy. I guess i will have to wait till the game arrives, looking forward to playing this awesome series with my Imported save *gooses bumps.

I will not be touching the demo tho , don't want spoiler and want to experience the game fresh :D