Mass Effect 3

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Flummox that is the ending I was referring to, and what I posted was confirmed by the dev team as well ;4k if you don't have the rep, 3k if you have the rep.

I thought my rep was maxed (with 3500 + EMS) on my 1st play through, but no scene. Got it on a NG + so all is good. Just wanted to see it (all three seconds) and have one save with that ending. We'll see if it makes much difference in the long run... It probably won't, but compulsive gamer must have/see it if it's there...

@Flummox in my very first play though I though the samething. But on a totally new character I took the talent that increases rep gain and got that with only 3.7k ems so it seems that the value can be off by a few points but the bar will not properly represent it. Though in that chars next play though I retalented out of thet rep bonus as rep values carry though.

Just ran into a glitch in Single player two days ago. It started with my War assets on the console. They were gray'd out & early in the game, I had 1000+ but the effectiveness showed "0". But I was able to somehow activate it by clicking on the MP galaxy map. Not a big deal, but another glitch is happening now. When doing Citadel Hub quests, once I complete them, around half of them don't pop up as War Assets. No pop up prompt or even listed at the war asset console. Strange. So, I tried to report it to EA, but the e-mail (outsourced reps) back from EA was a little snide, and told me to ask the "Game Experts" on the Bioware social site. Problem is, I've been on that site for over a month and it never activated the 24hr waiting period to be able to post in the forums. Can't get hold of any admin there, so I can't really report it. Tried telling the EA rep that in an e-mail, but he responded as if he didn't read my e-mail. Should I start baking cupcakes? :thumbsup:

Just ran into a glitch in Single player two days ago. It started with my War assets on the console. They were gray'd out & early in the game, I had 1000+ but the effectiveness showed "0". But I was able to somehow activate it by clicking on the MP galaxy map. Not a big deal, but another glitch is happening now. When doing Citadel Hub quests, once I complete them, around half of them don't pop up as War Assets. No pop up prompt or even listed at the war asset console. Strange. So, I tried to report it to EA, but the e-mail (outsourced reps) back from EA was a little snide, and told me to ask the "Game Experts" on the Bioware social site. Problem is, I've been on that site for over a month and it never activated the 24hr waiting period to be able to post in the forums. Can't get hold of any admin there, so I can't really report it. Tried telling the EA rep that in an e-mail, but he responded as if he didn't read my e-mail. Should I start baking cupcakes? :thumbsup:

As far as the account registration on BSN, I would suggest trying the chat support for EA if you haven't. I've had much better luck with them (not much better, but better). Wish I had more constructive answer than sending you back to EA support. Outsourced is right (turning off UAC, and your firewall / antivirus to get a game to run? Not a good solution, but I digress).

There do seem to be others with your issues on BSN but no solutions or acknowledgement from Bioware that I saw, anyway, beyond reloading the game. Good luck.

As far as the account registration on BSN, I would suggest trying the chat support for EA if you haven't. I've had much better luck with them (not much better, but better). Wish I had more constructive answer than sending you back to EA support. Outsourced is right (turning off UAC, and your firewall / antivirus to get a game to run? Not a good solution, but I digress).

There do seem to be others with your issues on BSN but no solutions or acknowledgement from Bioware that I saw, anyway, beyond reloading the game. Good luck.

Thanks, I'll try that. It should be better than e-mailing them and at least I'll get a live person. From the e-mail, you can definitely tell they're outsourced. Strange glitch though. I haven't seen online where anyone else has had this, so maybe it's something with me. I probably fried something from excessive gameplay.