Unable to Ride Any Horses

RokubiKitsune

Hello,

Recently I have been experiencing trouble with mounting horses; where my character would freeze for 2 to 3 seconds before the command is cancelled. During these three seconds, one of two things happen. If the horse is in an enclosed space: my character would skid backwards and through the stable, or if outdoors, the horse would shake rapidly before the command is cancelled.

The only mod that I have that affects horses is a Retexture, XPMSE, and Convenient Horses. CH was working fine and I could ride horses when first testing the mod but upon new game start and a few hours in, all horses became unmountable.

I've tried everything I could think of, 'StopQuest CH', A new character (And another with almost all Plugins disabled.), Disable/Enable, Spawning Every Horse, Different Horse Mods, New Horse mounting Animations, Verifying Game Cache, rerunning FNIS...

Nothing worked, it persists in new game; I was only able to surprisingly mount one horse through the stable by trial and error, so that means that the animation is there but upon dismounting, the problem persisted.

Any Help would be Greatly Appreciated!

It sounds like something got overwritten (or corrupted) concerning that animation. Might be time to re-install the game (if you don't mind starting a new character.)

But before you do that, a few questions:

Do you LOOT?

Do you clean with TES5Edit?

Do you use SKSE? I know it's not absolutely required for Convenient Horses, but it has other helpful uses such as allocating a proper block of memory for Skyrim during startup.

Thank you for replying, I have used Loot, and TES5Edit to only clean the Master Files of the original game. And I am using SKSE.

I believe though it has to be corrupted possibly, since a New Character, and changing the horse animations with something like the Princess riding on Nexus seem to have no effect on getting the command to mount the horse working.