Requesting for someone to do a dreaming mod for me

lefttounge

Hello, I'm putting in a request for somebody to do a dream request mod for me. This mod would detail this:

• When the player sleeps in a bed, from time to time a prompt will appear saying that you had a dream

• The prompt window will describe what the dream was about (what happened, how you felt, and what you saw and experienced; you can also have a nightmare, which of course will provide a darker description of what took place.

• For added bonus, I think it would be cooler to see if you can maybe make it so that it gives the player short term effects, like drained strength, improved stealth, or something depending on what the dream was about.

• I think this should be a MCM, in order to better manage and tweak how often the dreams happen.

ALSO NOTE: I am aware that there has already been a vampire dream mod made (where when your a vampire, you have nightmares). This is not what I had in mind. I simply wanted dreams and nightmares whether your a vampire or not.

Also note as well, that I myself, am a writer and can even contribute in any way to the writing, description, even picture assets as well, it's just that I'm not good at the Creation kit...

If somebody could please do this awesome request for me, I'd be very grateful. Please do PM me, leave a message, or anything at all, heck email me, let me know if you can help please. I'd be very grateful. Thank you.

-from Lefttounge

I actually found someone who could help, me out! XD

I'm doing the writing portion, and I will be including all things,

First, i will be using actual dream symbols:

For example, blue usually signifies depression, and I will be using dream numbers, and stuff,

All while keeping it all lore friendly, as in using skyrim events and figures, i

Actually have daedric princes as topics in the nightmares and dreams

(Infact, Molag bal is in one, Mephala in others)

But i could still use help, if others know how to help, please do pm me. :(

And We can collaborate.

Just keep in mind, that I AM about that Free forever. But what thar means for me is, free forever, on other sites, not just nexus. I just thought I should share, i just hope that doesn't detour others, because I promise we can negotiate something reasonable.

But yes, please help me out some more.

Edited by lefttounge

It would be cool if you could also tie it into quests and events, eg. finishing The Mind of Madness, or a follower dying,Â

That was something I never thought of...

It would be cool, like if your a stormcloak. You would get stormcloak related type dreams and nightmares.

Same for if you were an dark brotherhood assassin, or if you were married, or a girl or boy would dream of these type of dreams.

The modder wouldn't need to know about what to write, because I can come up with what to write for all of those things

(I would write gender specific, quest related, faction related dreams)

But I would need more help from people who know how to work with quests, mcms, and stats and stuff. Pm me, you me, and my buddy could collaborate if it all goes swimmingly.

That would be really cool. What if you even teleported to some dream place which would probably be getting a bit complicated as dreams are never in the same place. The text recall would be better.

I like all of the ideas you guys have for it

Edited by jman298

Maybe you are haunted by certain decisions you have made. This could be made extension of many many other mods and quests.

It might be good to set some preference such as telling the mod whether or not you are a psychopath and if so u could have some disturbing erotic dreams of well I'll just stop there... on a darker side. Or maybe you are a saint in which case certain decisions such as killing someone may haunt you.

Edited by jman298

What i could use possibly some help with, would be if someone knew how to do gender specufic dreams.

Like how to make the message to appear only for certain genders.

I might also need someone, who could know how to do 'grace periods' so that way the dream buffs don't pile.

Only i do have in mind of an mcm, that will be able to adjust even whether you actually receive the buffs, and whether you have more dreams than nightmares, or vice verss, or how often you have dreams period.

Um about teleporting, for now...i'm just looking at a menu pop up thst tells and describes the dreams.

Eventually, i think patches can be made, so if others seek to add their OWN dreams, that they'd like to share, mod users can just download