Requesting for someone to do a dreaming mod for me

lefttounge

You wish to help me do this wonderful mod? :)

Do you know how to do mcm?

How about prompt windows, from what I gather there should be a 1024 or 1084 character limit.

Edited by lefttounge

It be awesome if you could help. Or know anybody who will, again I will

Do all of the writing portion of the mod,

Only things you would have to do is implement them in and stuff

I'm not a scripter, so I can't help too much. Have you posted to Skyrim Mods on Reddit? Have you looked around for ways to learn it yourself? At Beyond Skyrim we have a few How To's on the Atronach Forge. It's hard to get enough attention on these forums.

Edited by NinjaWarriorPoet

Sigh...I just don't have the time to look into self-help modding sites,

I'm not a modder (in a sense, I'm just like you dude...). :(

I'm more of a writer, to assist, I would literly look into actual 'dream books' to get accurate dream symbols.

I would look online and on wiki's to gain accurate insight to the elder lore.

Infact, I have enough written to display in the prompt windows (negative and positive buffs as well) and actually put out into a mod on the nexus, to get started.

The written dream portion is ready to be tested!

All someone would have to do is implement it, as in do the techy stuff. There might be a couple 'small edits' but that's it The writing portion is all I am good at.

Edited by lefttounge

So you have dreams written yes? What you are looking for is for someone to do some kind of text box that tells you what the dream was about and how it made you feel after you wake up correct? I don't know how complicated of a request that is but maybe after I am done with my next mod version, I can help out but don't hold me to that.

So you have dreams written yes? What you are looking for is for someone to do some kind of text box that tells you what the dream was about and how it made you feel after you wake up correct? I don't know how complicated of a request that is but maybe after I am done with my next mod version, I can help out but don't hold me to that.

Exactly, this is what i want. :)

And i have enough dreams already written to make a mod to put out with, some suggested that the character limit is 1024.

We would have to test, but i have the nightmare and good dreams, all that is needed to test the prompt boxes out.

I also was looking for an mcm, that simply controls

*how often dreams are had

*how many of which dream are more likely to happen (like if you wanna have nightmares more than good dreams)

*to turn buffs received off

*and finally, to turn whether you dream on or off

I hope this isnt too much