Requesting for someone to do a dreaming mod for me

lefttounge

So you have dreams written yes? What you are looking for is for someone to do some kind of text box that tells you what the dream was about and how it made you feel after you wake up correct? I don't know how complicated of a request that is but maybe after I am done with my next mod version, I can help out but don't hold me to that.

Exactly, this is what i want. :smile:

And i have enough dreams already written to make a mod to put out with, some suggested that the character limit is 1024.

We would have to test, but i have the nightmare and good dreams, all that is needed to test the prompt boxes out.

I also was looking for an mcm, that simply controls

*how often dreams are had

*how many of which dream are more likely to happen (like if you wanna have nightmares more than good dreams)

*to turn buffs received off

*and finally, to turn whether you dream on or off

I hope this isnt too much

I have done a MCM before so I know the basics of it, I am not super familiar with event that are already created in the creationkit which is what Sleep is but I can definitely take a look at some point if no one ends up helping.

This is the basics:

RANDOM DREAMS and/nightmares

*only happens when the player sleeps, a window prompt will appear saying that the player had a dream. (Again, i'm a writer, and can write a grand line of dreams, describe them, i will even look in books to get accurate dream symbols, i will send the writting portion to you, all you have to do is implement :) )

The prompt will describe the dream, say what happened, and how you felt for both dreams and nightmares

*nightmares will give the player negative buffs, depending on the dream, like restless sleep, lack of magicka, for a small time period. While good dreams give positive buffs

THE MCM:

*A tab to turn on or off the mod.

*a tab to determine how frequent such dreams or if any

(Like having nightmares more then good dreams or such)

*whether buffs for dreams are received or not ( so if you just want the dreams, instead of the after effects you can)

-------------

Here are the dreams:

Regular (good) Dreams

Roleplaying

I had the most peculiar dream!

I dreamt that I was a newborn infant, I was crawling around on

the floor on a stone-paved street. I seemed to be quite a happy infant,

I couldnât see my parents or any guardian watching me as I haphazardly

paraded about. I crawled until I saw a twig lying on the ground. Curiously I

crawled eagerly babbling my way toward itâs stem, grasped hold of it and started swinging

it around joyfully!

BUFFS

*one-handed skills (attacks with one-handed weapons) is increased by 23 points for 10 hours

Ulfric was a Battle-Kitten

I had a humorous dream, and Jarl Ulfric was even in it. I dreamt that

I went inside the Palace of Kings, all of the guards were busy engaging in

their usual duties, when all of a sudden I heard Ulfric Stormcloak's voice.

I traversed further and further into the manor, only to find Ulfric speaking to

Galmar Stone-Fist. I walked over to Galmar, only to turn my head and gasp!

Ulfric Stormcloak was a great big hulking Battle Kitten! He was the most adorable

thing Iâve ever witnessed. I reached over to pet him, but he frowned greatly and pulled

quickly away from my hand's touch. Then the dream ended.

BUFFS

*No Buffs

A Dream of Shield Brothers

I dreamt that I was in a great battle! I was in sturdy armor,

and held an impressive battle axe. I dreamt that we were

fighting a never-ending battle against Mephala. Surrounding me

were my shield brothers, I heard they're cheers as they offered me great

encouragement! Our battle was going so successful that some of them

even had time to stop and pat me on the back! Our hoard was against

Mephala's wicked Spider Daedra; their insidious slobbering coated the ground

as they snarled evilly in disgust. Even as I awoke from my slumber,

I could still as though feel their blood still smothered over my apparel.

Buffs

*two-handed skills (attacks with battle-axes, great swords, etc.) are increased by 30 points for 17 hours

*heavy armor, and light armor (when worn) are increased by 30 points for 17 hours

*35% increase in frost resistance attacks

A Sophisticated Orc

I had the most stupendous dream! I dreamt that I was walking

in a city, there were people and city-folk walking around.

People were looking at wares merchants were selling, wenches were

nestled comfortably in the shadows, and there wasnt a thief in sight.

I began to hum as I walked forth, until my eyes fixed onto a strange figure.

He was an orc, wearing quite a fashionable brown attire with even a monocle

to top it all off. I suddenly noticed that as I was looking at him, the orc was using his finger to

motion for me to come closer to him. As I eagerly approached the orc,

I asked him "Wow stranger, I've never met such a well-to-do orc such as yourself!

The orc started to speak but his words were illegible. Then I awoke.

Buffs

*20% increase in barter skills for 10 hours

*persuasive dialogue is more effective for 10 hours

The Bearded Argonian Maid

I dreamt that there was this attractive argonian woman.

She was in the college of Winterhold, everybody was clapping their hands as

they watched her dance. The argonian flung heaps and heaps of bright spells in

the air, as left and right fireballs shot into the skies! I wandered in closer only to gasp terribly

aloud, as my hand quickly covered my mouth in shock. The argonian lady, had this huge beard

that stretched all the way down to the ground. As the argonian lady shot one last spell

into the air, she suddenly turned in my direction. And winked at me! I gasped even louder,

and suddenly fainted only to awaken from the dream as soon as my body hit the ground.

Buffs

* No Buffs

The Straight and Golden Path

I dreamt a most curious dream. I dreamt

that I was walking down an old Akaviri path. The stonework was quite

inviting, as there were no obstacles at all to traverse along. I looked up into

the sky, and noticed that from out of the opening of the sky and the clouds, I could

see Atherius! The stars all had stretched and happy faces, the gods were all

giggling at me! I frowned greatly as the great rioting of laughs echoed louder

and louder the farther down the path I went. When I finally reached the end of the path,

which lead me to an enormous and bountiful apple tree, I suddenly realized why the

gods were all laughing. When I noticed my reflection in one of the apples,

I discovered that I was wearing only undergarments! I awoke

feeling rather embarrassed.

Buffs

*Speechcraft increased by 30 points for 17 hours

*Stamina increased by 100 points for 17 hours

*Magicka increased by 100 points for 17 hours

*Health increased by 50 points for 17 hours

My Grandmother told a Secret

I had the most exhilarating dream! My Grandmother was even

in it. I dreamt that she was wearing this HUGE hat, so magnanimous,

that it bloats out the light within her old house that we used to live in

whenever I would come to stay. I did notice that her teeth were falling right out of

her mouth! I didnt seem to mind, but she seemed rather frustrated about it. After

she hastened to place them back into her mouth again, she smiled at me and

told me to come closer to tell me a secret. As I did, she began to whisper

illegible words and make illaudable noises. I only laughed and laughed

as we both giggled! I awoke from the dream, with a saddened, but puzzled frown.

Buffs

*Health increased by 50 points for 12 hours

*Stamina increased by 10 points for 12 hours

*Carryweight increased by 50 points for 12 hours

*Speechcraft increased by 20 points for 12 hours

My Sister got stuck in the Mud

I dreamt that my somewhat overbearing sister got

stuck in the mud! For the whole dream, she had to walk around pouting and groaning,

as I laughed and laughed at her mud soiled red dress. She was so angry that suddenly, she reached into her mouth pulled out her teeth, and started chasing me around my

childhood home tossing them left and right at me. I roared in laughter!

Buffs

*Run speed increased by 5 points for 12 hours

*Stamina increased by 100 points for 12 hours

The Snake in the Desert

I dreamt that I was wandering the old familiar roads of Hammerfell.

I was in this giant empty desert. I felt so lonely as I mindlessly walked.

I came close to a canyon and noticed that from out of the rocks, a yellow snake with tiny white eyes slide from out of it!

As I stood silently watching, it lifted its head and winked at me!

"Dragonborn!" The snake cooed, "Have you spoken to Jarl Balgruuf yet?"

The yellow snake then lunged from out of the rocks, and leapt into my mouth! In my haste, I bite the slithering serpent's tail, only for its voice to suddenly change! The snake lifted its head back from out of my mouth, now with a beard it had the very face of the Daedric Prince of Madness, Sheogorath.

"HA! HA!" the Madgod bellowed, "I noticed that you haven't spoken to anyone yet!

Or at least,not down here"

I awoke from my dream, only to let out a sigh.

Buffs

*Speechcraft increased by 25 points for 12 hours

*persuasive dialogue more successful for 14 hours

*stamina increased by 40 points for 14 hours

A Giant wearing a Dress

I had that funny dream again! I dreamt of this positively

stupendously enormous giant, wearing black eyeliner and a tight yellow dress!

He looked almost too cute for me to stand! He had pink cheek blush on and everything.

As he took a long sip out of the cup of tea that he was drinking, I laughed and laughed at him. The giant only tried his best to shirk in his shoulders and avoid paying me any mind.

Buffs

*Damage resistance 13% for 13 hours

*Magic resistance 13% for 13 hours

*Disease resistance 24% for 13 hours

*Stamina increased by 20 points for 13 hours

Jarl Balgruf was in Female Form

I had a curious dream just now, and even the Jarl of Whiterun

was in it. I dreamt that I was in the great Halls of Dragonsreach. It was very bright. As I began to approach Jarl Balgruff's throne, my eyes widened greatly. Jarl Balgruf was a woman! He wore a yellow dress, that had jewels encrusted all over it. He wore red lipstick, had flowing blonde hair and eyebrows, and a vexing voice. His um...Bust, was also rather large. I noticed that every time he spoke, flames shout from out of his mouth! His guardsmen grimaced in great woe and fear as he seemed to be quite angry with everybody. I laughed aloud, and to my amusement, Balgruf's face went as red as a tomato

"My, ha ha! My Jarl you do look rather dashing!" I held my stomach in shear side-splitting laughter, when I suddenly heard angry footsteps. I wiped a single tear from my eye to feel Jarl Balgruf give

my bare face a terrible smack. I awoke still rubbing my face in puzzling bewilderment.

Buffs

*Health increased by 40 points for 12 hours

*Stamina increased by 30 points for 12 hours

I Was a Fox

I dreamt that I was a fox! I was indeed the most happiest and content fox ever spawned as I ran frantically about digging holes, and shoving my snout within the ground.

As I lifted my nose from out of the ground, dirt flung immensely in all directions. I snorted and sputtered as I rolled around in great fields of grass and hay, until my nose began to itch. I let out a great big sneeze, and found myself awakening by way of my own

loud gasp.

Buffs

*speed increased by 5 points for 12 hours

*Magicka increased by 70 points for 12 hours

*carryweight increased by 20 points for 12 hours

*stamina increased by 120 points for 6 hours

Edited by lefttounge

NOTE: I recently sent you a pm about my phone buggin out, please disregard the message, as I managed to magically find the post i sent, and this is the updated version-

Nightmares (Bad, bad, not good dreams…)

The Murderous Nord

I had a horrible dream. I dreamt I was in some kind of an old manor it could’ve been Akaviri, might even Hammerfell. There were strange exotic pots broken and scattered over the floors. It was very dark, as I quickly entered a strange room. In stacks all around, there were empty milk bottles, I could feel tears stream down my face at the sight of the bottles, when I heard a terrible grumbling noise. I turned around to find an ominous looking Nord man, covered head to toe in blood, even his long twisted beard was red with the coating!

He held a decrepit axe, his eyes were glazed over as if blind.

As I screamed in horror, he grinned evilly, and swung his axe! I awoke from my shriek, drenched in sweat!

Negative Buffs

· Stamina decreased by 100 points for 10 hours

· Health decreased by 20 for 10 hours

The Overbearing High Elf Samurai

I just had the most knackering dream! I dreamt that there was this

really tall and mean High Elf Samurai woman. As we walked up and down Morthal,

for the whole duration she did nothing but pester me! She would constantly call me

names, like milk-drinker and clumsy oaf! One time I even fell in mud and dirt, and instead of helping, she simply called me a silly twit, and laughed at me! I tried to stand, but suddenly I found that I couldn’t, as my body was slowly sinking into the ground. I was in quicksand!

I shouted “Aren’t you going to help me, woman?” She only nodded, and with her katana, she held the blade portion toward me to grab hold of. I grimaced as my hands

gripped the blade tight, with my blood running down my arms as I was slowly lifted from out of the sands.

Negative Buffs

· Stamina decreased by 40 points for 13 hours

· One-handed skill decreased by 15 points for 13 hours

· Speechcraft skill decreased by 14 points for 13 hours

Molag Bal’s Reflection

I dreamt a really terrible dream. I dreamt that I was very thirsty. I had gotten out of bed, and wandered throughout my house in search of water. The more I wandered, the more unbearably thirsty I became. It seemed like a never-ending dream! I suddenly came to a pale blue door. Entering it took me inside a bathroom, there was a sink with a

large mirror over it. I noticed that in my reflection, my eyes were very small and closed with deep bags underneath, and were bloodshot from my arid state. I turned the faucet and drank deep of the waters.

When I lifted my head, the evil image of Molag Bal had stood place of my own reflection!

He held tight onto an evil smirk, his horns towered toward the ceiling. I heard him laugh wickedly as I screamed to find that the water I drank had changed to blood,as it splashed

down my neck and appearel!

Negative Buffs

· More easier to contract a disease for 13 hours

· Stamina decreased by 120 points for 13 hours

· Speechcraft skill decreased by 20 points for 13 hours

Mephala Thinks I’m Unworthy

I had quite a troubling dream. I dreamt that one of the Daedric

Princes, Mephala, was in it. She crawled about, and spoke eagerly of how she

was looking for a new, of what she kept reffering to as a “life mate”. She claimed that her life mate

would be her companion, for many eons to come, and would remain in her realm of Spiral Skein until she becomes bored with them. She stated that Vaermina and her made a deal that she could

gather strong abled mortals from out of their sleep for this one-time offer,

to come and meet with her in her halls, and she would choose only the most appealing.

I eagerly ran up to her directly, brushing past all the other competitors, and smiled, “I’m worthy!” I cried, “Choose me!” Mephala only groaned, rolling her eyes,“Dragonborn, you are far too sweaty to share my courtship!” She cursed at me,

and tossed a book snootily at my head! I awoke just in time, only to find my

head still slightly ringing…

Negative Buffs

· Health is decreased by 26 points for 14 hours

· Stamina is decreased by 45 points by 14 hours

· Magicka is decreased by 100 points for 14 hours

My Parents are both Dragons!

I had that awful dream again. I dreamt that my parents were both dragons, they had huge scales as black as midnight . In it I was only a mortal, and couldn’t do the things that they

excelled in. When they flew into the air, they would burn and torment honest working folk! They pressed their assault, but would always both stop for me to try. I tried to breath fire, but it came out as a cough as I wheezed! “Boy, you’re making me grumpy.”

My mom hissed. Then we started to eat live mortals, my dad even devoured a full-grown mammoth a couple yards away! My dad stopped and slid a wood elf farmer in my direction “Eat up, son!” I tried to open my mouth, but found it suddenly unmovable! “Boy…You’d best cut this foolishness out!” My dad growled. Then we went flying, I tried my best to flap my arms, but to no avail…

I free fell straight for the ground, only to awaken when I hit pavement.

Negative Perks

· Stamina decreased by 125 points for 20 hours

· Weakness to fire by 57 points for 20 hours

· Carry weight decreased by 20 points for 13 hours

Vaermina Replaced my Mom

I had the most awful dream. I dreamt that I was going back to see my parents. I traveled by horse, and was quite eager to see my mom and dad again. I stopped in front of my old house, dismounted, and began to jog eagerly toward the door. As I opened the door, I saw my dad kissing my mother vigorously…I coughed aloud to grab their attention. When my father lifted his head to look at me, my eyes widened in horror at the sight of my mother… My mom was not my own mom, but the horrible Daedric lord, Vaermina.

She smirked evilly! She wore my mom’s red lipstick, smeared sloppily across her face and mouth, her teeth dingily gave off a wooden tone. Her face had maggots protruding from out of her neck and cheeks. Her eyes had red patterns coated all over, she had large jeweled horns reaching toward the ceiling, her nose peeled to reveal beaming red glow!

“Hi son.” My dad went, “This is your new mom now. She feels so soft.”

Vaermina hissed as she cooed, “That’s right, Dragonborn. I’m your new mom, now. And I demand a hug.” I awoke in a terrible panic!

Negative Buffs

· Stamina decreased by 100 points by for 13 hours

· health decreased by 40 points for 13 hours

· speechcraft skill decreased by 45 points for 13 hours

· weakness to fire by 55% for 13 hours

Slobbering Kraken

I had a horribly unpleasant dream! I dreamt that I was tied to the

front of a large ship, as me and my cremates were under attack by a impeccable sea monster! From it’s depths, a hoard of dead and rotting fish with flies surrounding coated the very surface of the ocean. I hollered with the crashing waves, struggling to break free of my bondage, my blood drained from my body as the sharp ropes slit deep into my flesh! I screamed so loud, my voice practically went hoarse! My eyes widened as the beast drew in deeper overhead, his putrid slobber ran down from out of his mouth, and splattered all over my body and apparel, when suddenly, the fiendish creature let out a huge sneeze! As it’s disgusting nostrils and gills oozed further slime over to cover me entirely!

I awoke from my dream, coated in my own sweat.

Negative Buffs

· Stamina decreased by 100 points for 15 hours

· Carryweight decreased by 20 points for 8 hours

· Health decreased by 20 points for 14 hours

· Weakness to frost by 65% for 15 hours

My Brother Hates Me

I dreamt that me and my brother were back at the ranch, and, from out of absolute nowhere…He hits me! Right in the stomach! I groaned and cried out to him, “Why brother? Why did you strike me like that? My brother than began to grin an insidious grin that almost wasn’t his own, his voice changed almost otherworldly, “Because Dragonborn,” my brother crackled, “Your nightmares are delicious to me…!” I quickly awoke, only remembering my brother’s eyes suddenly change beaming red before the dream’s

abrupt end!

Negative Buff

· Health decreased by 50 points for 13 hours

· Stamina decreased by 100 points for 13 hours

The Horrible Stench

I had that awful dream again! I walked through a dark, dingy house. I wandered through the darkness, an unbearable stench filled my nostrils! I found myself vomiting, and noticed that my vomitus, was my own red blood, slugs and maggots spilled from the liquids! I lifted my groggy head, the stench only became worse... I tried my best to block out the rotting smell, when suddenly, a voice cooed from a distance. “You’re embarrassing your aunt, Dragonborn.” the voice growled.

“W-who’s there?” I croaked. Suddenly, a black door to a room next to

me opened up by itself. I stumbled into the room, and was greeted to a horrible sight!

Table spawned, with mutilated human and elven body parts spread all

over it, flies swarmed the air, sitting at it, blood stained mutants with boils all over them fed on the rotting flesh. A voice called back out to me again “You’re embarrassing your ol’ aunt, Namira!” it hissed, “Sit down and eat your supper.” I lifelessly sat down, and did as the deity asked. I awoke in sheer regret and terror.

Negative Buffs

· The player is more susceptible to contract a disease by 25% for 12 hours

· Stamina decreased by 100 points for 15 hours

· Carryweight decreased by 15 points for 15 hours

Molag Bal is Wearing my Skin

I had the most terrible dream again…I dreamt that I was in the town of

Whiterun. The day was sunny and bright, everybody was happy…But I was troubled.

I heard people cheer and call my name, their joyous voices filled the air. I gazed in front, and realized why everybody was cheering. In front of me, was Molag Bal, Lord of Domination! Everybody was patting him on his head and back. He wore my appeal, my boots, and garment! He even had my exactly shaped hands, but his head was his own twisted, snarling mane. He giggled evilly, “HA! HA!” I suddenly heard Nazeem approach him, and pat him on the back, “Tell the one about the time you visited the Cloud District!” his big goofy grin stretched almost inhumanly out-of-character for him.

“Heh, heh.” Molag Bal began, “Why yes. It sure was a blast. I went to Cloud District… And slaughtered Lydia for her blood!

I turned and gasped to see a smiling Lydia, her body with rotting flesh peeling from all ends, “HA! HA! HAW! You sure did do a number on my back!”

I awoke and screamed in horror!

Negative Buffs

· More Easier to contract a disease by 15 points for 12 hours

· Stamina decreased by 30 points for 15 hours

· Speechcraft decreased by 30 points for 15 hours

Lydia was Trying to Kill Me

I dreamt that Lydia, one of Jarl Balgruuf’s Housecarls, was my companion.

I had enjoyed her company. She proved to be most useful, but for some reason, something was terribly off with her. Every time we would prevailing against enemies like bandits…She behaved bitterly towards me, and seemed always cross with my actions. I had pulled out my map, and I called to Lydia, “Lydia, how far away from Markarth are we?”

“Shut up, you fumbling oaf!” She hollered at me. I slowly lifted my head in sheer confusion, she hissed at me like a snake, her eyes were so angry looking…

I can’t remember much after, until up to one last part, where I had asked her to hold my equipment for me…She threw into a rage! She shouted so loud, that I notice

her neck veins pop from off her neck…Her teeth clenched as she foamed at the mouth! I tried to calm her, but she began to hit me violently, cursing at me in a rage, I’ve never seen from her before! I pleaded for her to stop, but she only seemed to enjoy my torment…

I awoke, with tears bottling up in my eyes.

Negative Buffs

· Stamina decreased by 60 points for 15 hours

· health decreased by 7 points for 15 hours

· speechcraft decreased by 15 points for 10 hours

Okey dokey, this is all I have written so far.

When you get the chance, please do help. ;)

Ask me for any questions, I ran every single dream through a word counter, and all of them are under 1084 words. Let me know any you have trouble with.

Also NOTE: PLEASE don't include any of the "Buffs" in the actual prompt window, the player will have to check their active effects windows to see what buffs they've received.

--> Know that the player will have to actually press a button to exit the prompt window (like bethesda did for vampire dreams in oblivion)

also feel free to play around with the effects, if you think they might be a little outrageous, feel free to adjust the durations or whatever,

please pm me on the progress, and let me know what you think of the writing. ;)

-from friend,

Lefttounge

Okey dokey, this is all I have written so far.

When you get the chance, please do help. :wink:

Ask me for any questions, I ran every single dream through a word counter, and all of them are under 1084 words. Let me know any you have trouble with.

Also NOTE: PLEASE don't include any of the "Buffs" in the actual prompt window, the player will have to check their active effects windows to see what buffs they've received.

--> Know that the player will have to actually press a button to exit the prompt window (like bethesda did for vampire dreams in oblivion)

also feel free to play around with the effects, if you think they might be a little outrageous, feel free to adjust the durations or whatever,

please pm me on the progress, and let me know what you think of the writing. :wink:

-from friend,

Lefttounge

Just remember that I am not commiting myself to this, I do have my own projects and life so it could take a long time but at least there is info if anyone really wanna give this a try.

• 1 year later...