Samurai Equipment

WeaponTheyFear7

My Frankenstein experiment of simply editing bone scale in NifSkope simply resulted in a bow that was about 10 feet tall...it worked but it looked like something a giant would use.

I... kind of want?

:thumbsup:

How awesome would giants wielding 10-feet bows shooting small pine trees be?

Edited by acidzebra

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's also 'Wakizashi,' not 'Wakazashi.' I don't mean to nit-pick, but this one seems to be prolific, and you seem to actually care whether or not it's spelled correctly. The weapons look good, by the way.

Thanks, that one I did mess up on with my name notes...I went back into the creation kit and corrected it. I decided to delay release them to do a few more colors...I'll be set up my files and creating the new .esps for those later today. So maybe these will be out Wednesday depending on how many color corrections I need to do once I see them in Skyrim.

• 3 months later...

Hey i just went through the entire Thread and i just remembered were i got a special armor mod, you might like this and it is probably the best standalone samurai set so far for TES Skyrim. Here are 3 images of the samurai set pic1, samurai set pic2, samurai pic 3

Download it HERE, It should be under the first tab that says ARMOR. GL~!

Edited by varrock321

Ya know, Way of the Sword adds good Katanas like those posted in the picture (on page 1). The Nagita and Yari, I'm not so sure exist in any weapons mod. I personally would like to see a Japanese Style race and some animations from some Kata. The game really could use combat animations to match the Katana or it's a waste to me.

I actually have something that might be worth looking at... I happen to own what's called a Tachi, which is basically a precursor to the Katana (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachi). If anyone is interested in replicating it in Skyrim, I'd be more then willing to supply photos and etc, obviously higher quality then the following one, which was via an iPod.

http://i.imgur.com/1h7ta.jpg

• 5 years later...