Slice

OGIDWS

Hi, my name is Ognian Ivanov and I'm working in the sphere of digital manipulation primarily 2D graphics and design and developing software for graphics processing. I know it will sound like a self-advertisement for that I apologize, but I would like to present you my latest project - seamless texture generator:

http://dws-slice.com/

I've decided to register in this forum on the recommendation of my friends artists. I heard that the established members of this forum are serious authors who could give me valuable information and criticism on my texture generating program. I hope you'll show interest and give me feedback. Thank you.

this program looks really cool and would be extremely useful, however sense it is not a freeware i think the textures would be subjected to copyright and therefor unable to be used here, but im not certain about that and i could be completely wrong. in either case i wish great success for your program

this program looks really cool and would be extremely useful, however sense it is not a freeware i think the textures would be subjected to copyright and therefor unable to be used here, but im not certain about that and i could be completely wrong. in either case i wish great success for your program

Thank you for your interest. 'Slice' texture generator is not preloaded with copyrighted textures. Yes - 'Slice' is not freeware, but Dustwallow software doesn't hold a copyright on any textures, bump or normal maps created with 'Slice' program nor it is responsible for the usage of a copyrighted images.