character body textures staying at lo-res

wileecoyote1969

I'm sure this has been covered before but I cannot find the right combination of search terms to find and fix this

I have CBBE installed (not sure if that affects things) and I have noticed that while the face textures up close show all the detail relative to the texture the body textures do not and seem to sometimes remain in some sort of scaled down LOD mode. This does NOT always happen - on occasion the textures do in fact rescale at the appropriate level - but the face textures ALWAYS show at the appropriate scale level.

Is there some sort of flag or command I need to enter to make the body texture scale exactly like the face textures?

I should probably state that I am interested in this as I am doing my own Textures

Edited by wileecoyote1969

Do you happen to have recently installed an ENB and have the memory patch in enblocal.ini set to true? This seems to cause larger filesize textures to drop out for me, even with a high vram setting.

May not be your problem but thought it would be worth mention. I've had to do some other fiddling with cbbe in the past but that was to do with the neckseam on npcs

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...